BY SHEAMOISTURE

"so refreshing with just a quick spritz, our misting toner stimulates your skin to retain water and keep you glowing all day long. We ve formulated it with shea butter for natural anti-inflammatory benefits, added aloe vera to soothe and moisturize, and infused vitamins a & e to soften and condition skin (plus other amazing all-natural ingredients). A great companion for planes, trains, deserts, blizzards, and anywhere else dehydration rears its head. Helps address problems associated with sensitive, dry skin. purifies skin by removing any traces of dirt and make-up. controls shine without drying. ... see more...

• I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to...1 Answers
Amanda P.
Viper, KY
I enjoyed this toner very much. I love the spray pump and the smell. Shea moisture is a good affordable brand. The only thing that disappointed me was how fast it ran out. Will repurchase.
Maria C.
I give this toner 4 stars because of its price, shea moisture has always been a bit pricey but their products are ANAAAZING! Definitely worth the money, but I'm looking for a dupe maybe
Shaizavia B.
It's very good! I love the way my face feels after! It was my very first time using it and I love it. I would recommend it to anyone. It was very effective. The packaging was well done would complain about it. I feel there isn't any room for improvement.
Ellen T.
Best toner I've ever used. Smells great, works great and reasonably priced for what you get! Sensitive skin Toner is a miracle worker for people with inflammed skin or roseacea. Would definitely purchase again!
Hanna B.
I’ve never had my skin feel so soft and rejuvenated. By far one of the best mists I’ve used. Amazing value and it’s a but pricey. It definitely met my expectations. I would buy again.
Gilmary R.
Kissimmee
This product is really good. It is reliable and easy to use. Nice packaging was provided and was presentable. I liked how effective it was compared to other products I've used. I was a first time user but will definitely use again. Great product!
Tahli A.
Palmdale
I've only been using this item for about a week of so now, but so far I really do like it. It is leaving my skin much better than it was before. When I run out I will definitely go back and get some more .
Amy c.
This is a good hydrating spray. Does not feel heavy or oily. I've been using it for several weeks now and I am still happy with it. Next time I will try to find it locally, but I have only been able to find it online up to this point.
Adia H.
The SheaMoisture toners like this one and the African Black Soap toner that they have are my absolute HOLY GRAIL!!!! I spray my face every night before moisturizing with their ABS cream and I wake up with the best glow I think you can get anywhere. Buy buy buy DEFINITELY!
Lisa S.
I like to use toner on my skin in between deep cleaning facial washing to perk up the skin and open the pores. This product feels smooth and fresh before bed. Definitely a product I will use again.
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to start trying their other products but there's of course cost involved, is this toner really worth the buck? Is the misting effect unnecessary or do you like it?