BY SHEAMOISTURE #97 in Toners & Astringents

"so refreshing with just a quick spritz, our misting toner stimulates your skin to retain water and keep you glowing all day long. We ve formulated it with shea butter for natural anti-inflammatory benefits, added aloe vera to soothe and moisturize, and infused vitamins a & e to soften and condition skin (plus other amazing all-natural ingredients). A great companion for planes, trains, deserts, blizzards, and anywhere else dehydration rears its head. Helps address problems associated with sensitive, dry skin. purifies skin by removing any traces of dirt and make-up. controls shine without drying. ... see more...

• I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to...1 Answers
Linda R.
Love anything and everything shea moisturizer! This cream was amazing, as all creams and hair products I get from shea work wonders! I loved his product. I still purchase this product til this day. I even have lot some of friends and family who use it as well!
đź‘‘Monalisa E.
Lawrenceville, GA
I think it works amazing. When I started wasn't as consistent so didn't really see any significant results but when I started being consistent and actually read the instructions it just works amazing and you can actually feel and tell the difference
Kayla M.
Orlando, FL
Perfect toner that I needed for my skin! It's a bit pricier than what I usually buy for toners, but it's very gentle on the skin. The packaging is adorable and feels heavy. I would buy this again once I run out!
Marissa G.
Love a misting product!, especially this one! this was my first time using it and i loved it! It was very effective. I noticed a difference in my tone in 10 minutes! It was kind of pricey for the amount of product. But i think it's worth it!
Shaizavia B.
It's very good! I love the way my face feels after! It was my very first time using it and I love it. I would recommend it to anyone. It was very effective. The packaging was well done would complain about it. I feel there isn't any room for improvement.
Maria C.
I give this toner 4 stars because of its price, shea moisture has always been a bit pricey but their products are ANAAAZING! Definitely worth the money, but I'm looking for a dupe maybe
Ellen T.
Best toner I've ever used. Smells great, works great and reasonably priced for what you get! Sensitive skin Toner is a miracle worker for people with inflammed skin or roseacea. Would definitely purchase again!
Gilmary R.
Kissimmee
This product is really good. It is reliable and easy to use. Nice packaging was provided and was presentable. I liked how effective it was compared to other products I've used. I was a first time user but will definitely use again. Great product!
Amy c.
This is a good hydrating spray. Does not feel heavy or oily. I've been using it for several weeks now and I am still happy with it. Next time I will try to find it locally, but I have only been able to find it online up to this point.
Lisa S.
I like to use toner on my skin in between deep cleaning facial washing to perk up the skin and open the pores. This product feels smooth and fresh before bed. Definitely a product I will use again.
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to start trying their other products but there's of course cost involved, is this toner really worth the buck? Is the misting effect unnecessary or do you like it?