BY SHEAMOISTURE #97 in Toners & Astringents

"so refreshing with just a quick spritz, our misting toner stimulates your skin to retain water and keep you glowing all day long. We ve formulated it with shea butter for natural anti-inflammatory benefits, added aloe vera to soothe and moisturize, and infused vitamins a & e to soften and condition skin (plus other amazing all-natural ingredients). A great companion for planes, trains, deserts, blizzards, and anywhere else dehydration rears its head. Helps address problems associated with sensitive, dry skin. purifies skin by removing any traces of dirt and make-up. controls shine without drying. ... see more...

• I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to...1 Answers
Tricia P.
Oakland, CA
I would love to try this product.I'm sure it works well.I was totally unaware that Shea Moisture expanded its line,after that bad campaign.I hope to see this item in my neighborhood Walgreens or cvs.
Britt M.
This toner faded my acne scars. it also gave my skin an even tone. this makes your skin look glowy and young. you feel refreshed after using this. a bit small for the price but im not complaining. definitely reccomend.
Hanna B.
I’ve never had my skin feel so soft and rejuvenated. By far one of the best mists I’ve used. Amazing value and it’s a but pricey. It definitely met my expectations. I would buy again.
Tahli A.
Palmdale
I've only been using this item for about a week of so now, but so far I really do like it. It is leaving my skin much better than it was before. When I run out I will definitely go back and get some more .
Adia H.
The SheaMoisture toners like this one and the African Black Soap toner that they have are my absolute HOLY GRAIL!!!! I spray my face every night before moisturizing with their ABS cream and I wake up with the best glow I think you can get anywhere. Buy buy buy DEFINITELY!
Kaila D.
aldan pa
When i had slightly oilier skin, i found that after applying this toner some of the redness from my acne had reduced quite a bit which left me feeling impressed. It will also help further cleanse and remove any greasiness esp for oilier skin types. The smell is slightly herbal to me but it doesn't bother me at all. Initially when i first tried it i experienced a tingling sensation, but after a while it'd just go away. I've been using this for 2 months now and ever since then i have not experienced the tingling feeling again. I'd still repurchase it again.
Lexi S.
I love this brand. I use their shampoo and conditioners for my hair, so I decided to try the toner and I think it works really well. It has a good feel when you put it on. I think one of the only downsides of it isn't that the brand is a little pricier, but the products are worth it if you really need them
Serenity W.
This really help my skin color even out because I have two toned skin. It really worked like it said it would and it was amazing. It is good guality and it is not very pricey. I have used this product before and I well definitely buy it again when I run out.
Linda R.
Love anything and everything shea moisturizer! This cream was amazing, as all creams and hair products I get from shea work wonders! I loved his product. I still purchase this product til this day. I even have lot some of friends and family who use it as well!
👑Monalisa E.
Lawrenceville, GA
I think it works amazing. When I started wasn't as consistent so didn't really see any significant results but when I started being consistent and actually read the instructions it just works amazing and you can actually feel and tell the difference
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to start trying their other products but there's of course cost involved, is this toner really worth the buck? Is the misting effect unnecessary or do you like it?