BY SHEAMOISTURE

"so refreshing with just a quick spritz, our misting toner stimulates your skin to retain water and keep you glowing all day long. We ve formulated it with shea butter for natural anti-inflammatory benefits, added aloe vera to soothe and moisturize, and infused vitamins a & e to soften and condition skin (plus other amazing all-natural ingredients). A great companion for planes, trains, deserts, blizzards, and anywhere else dehydration rears its head. Helps address problems associated with sensitive, dry skin. purifies skin by removing any traces of dirt and make-up. controls shine without drying. ... see more...

• I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to...1 Answers
Lidia O.
Las Vegas, NV
SheaMoisture Misting Toner is great for oily and acne prone skin. I LOVVVVVVVVVE how this product works with my skin, I would definitely recommend it, it is effective yet gentle on the face. I use it morning and night after cleansing my face.
đź‘‘Monalisa E.
Lawrenceville, GA
I think it works amazing. When I started wasn't as consistent so didn't really see any significant results but when I started being consistent and actually read the instructions it just works amazing and you can actually feel and tell the difference
Carlee M.
Ashland
I don't really know what toners are supposed to do but it was pretty good product, it wasn't the most gentle thing but it wasn't harsh. It was a little disappointing because I know a lot of people who love this brand but I didn't really LOVE it.
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
Kayla M.
Orlando, FL
Perfect toner that I needed for my skin! It's a bit pricier than what I usually buy for toners, but it's very gentle on the skin. The packaging is adorable and feels heavy. I would buy this again once I run out!
Marissa  D.
Tucson , AZ
Skin care is so important!! Routine and consistency! First time I tried this product I was amazed at the ability of it! Good value and totally worth it if you need a good toner! I would definitely purchase again!
alexis g.
Loganville
i love this toner!! it wasn't my favorite one i use so that's why i gave it four stars, instead of five. but still a great toner nonetheless. i would buy again and also recommend. i say no room for improvement.
Marissa G.
Love a misting product!, especially this one! this was my first time using it and i loved it! It was very effective. I noticed a difference in my tone in 10 minutes! It was kind of pricey for the amount of product. But i think it's worth it!
Tricia P.
Oakland, CA
I would love to try this product.I'm sure it works well.I was totally unaware that Shea Moisture expanded its line,after that bad campaign.I hope to see this item in my neighborhood Walgreens or cvs.
Britt M.
This toner faded my acne scars. it also gave my skin an even tone. this makes your skin look glowy and young. you feel refreshed after using this. a bit small for the price but im not complaining. definitely reccomend.
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to start trying their other products but there's of course cost involved, is this toner really worth the buck? Is the misting effect unnecessary or do you like it?