BY SHEAMOISTURE

"so refreshing with just a quick spritz, our misting toner stimulates your skin to retain water and keep you glowing all day long. We ve formulated it with shea butter for natural anti-inflammatory benefits, added aloe vera to soothe and moisturize, and infused vitamins a & e to soften and condition skin (plus other amazing all-natural ingredients). A great companion for planes, trains, deserts, blizzards, and anywhere else dehydration rears its head. Helps address problems associated with sensitive, dry skin. purifies skin by removing any traces of dirt and make-up. controls shine without drying. ... see more...

• I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to s...1 Answers
Kaila D.
Kaila D.
Pottstown,Pa
When i had slightly oilier skin, i found that after applying this toner some of the redness from my acne had reduced quite a bit which left me feeling impressed. It will also help further cleanse and remove any greasiness esp for oilier skin types. The smell is slightly herbal to me but it doesn't bother me at all. Initially when i first tried it i experienced a tingling sensation, but after a while it'd just go away. I've been using this for 2 months now and ever since then i have not experienced the tingling feeling again. I'd still repurchase it again.
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
I love this brand. I use their shampoo and conditioners for my hair, so I decided to try the toner and I think it works really well. It has a good feel when you put it on. I think one of the only downsides of it isn't that the brand is a little pricier, but the products are worth it if you really need them
Serenity W.
Serenity W.
This really help my skin color even out because I have two toned skin. It really worked like it said it would and it was amazing. It is good guality and it is not very pricey. I have used this product before and I well definitely buy it again when I run out.
Linda R.
Linda R.
Love anything and everything shea moisturizer! This cream was amazing, as all creams and hair products I get from shea work wonders! I loved his product. I still purchase this product til this day. I even have lot some of friends and family who use it as well!
đź‘‘Monalisa E.
đź‘‘Monalisa E.
Snellville , GA
I think it works amazing. When I started wasn't as consistent so didn't really see any significant results but when I started being consistent and actually read the instructions it just works amazing and you can actually feel and tell the difference
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Orlando, FL
Perfect toner that I needed for my skin! It's a bit pricier than what I usually buy for toners, but it's very gentle on the skin. The packaging is adorable and feels heavy. I would buy this again once I run out!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Love a misting product!, especially this one! this was my first time using it and i loved it! It was very effective. I noticed a difference in my tone in 10 minutes! It was kind of pricey for the amount of product. But i think it's worth it!
Maria C.
Maria C.
I give this toner 4 stars because of its price, shea moisture has always been a bit pricey but their products are ANAAAZING! Definitely worth the money, but I'm looking for a dupe maybe
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
Best toner I've ever used. Smells great, works great and reasonably priced for what you get! Sensitive skin Toner is a miracle worker for people with inflammed skin or roseacea. Would definitely purchase again!
Gilmary R.
Gilmary R.
Kissimmee
This product is really good. It is reliable and easy to use. Nice packaging was provided and was presentable. I liked how effective it was compared to other products I've used. I was a first time user but will definitely use again. Great product!
Soniah H.
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to start trying their other products but there's of course cost involved, is this toner really worth the buck? Is the misting effect unnecessary or do you like it?