BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

So refreshing with just a quick spritz, our misting toner stimulates your skin to retain water and keep you glowing all day long. We ve formulated it with shea butter for natural anti-inflammatory benefits, added aloe vera to soothe and moisturize, and infused vitamins a & e to soften and condition skin (plus other amazing all-natural ingredients). A great companion for planes, trains, deserts, blizzards, and anywhere else dehydration rears its head. Helps address problems associated with sensitive, dry skin. purifies skin by removing any traces of dirt and make-up. controls shine without drying.

SheaMoisture Misting Toner
  • "The SheaMoisture toners like this one and the African Black Soap toner that they have are my absolute HOLY GRAIL!!!! I spray my face every night before moisturizing with their ABS cream and I wake up with the best glow I think you can get anywhere. Buy buy buy DEFINITELY!" in 3 reviews
ALICIA M.
Portland, OR
I love this product and the way it feels on my skin and I love the natural earthy smells this brand has! It all smells so natural and good for my skin, it leaves me skin feeling soft and clean
cassidy b.
gulf shores
Purchased at: ULTA
love love love! leaves my skin feeling and looking even and toned. packaging is nice! I am a serial user of this product and will continue to use it because of the quality. I’ve recommended to many
Kerri H.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this every morning and every night. I have very dry skin and wasnt sure about using a product like this but after I did it really balanced out my skin. I noticed an improvement only after a few days and its evened out the very dry patches of my skin. It doesnt leave it feeling oily or sticky either which is always what I stir clear from. Its been a best morning friend to me and just helps my skin feel fresh as I start my day and even at night when I'm stripping my skin of bad oils this helps replenish my skin. I've found this to just be a perfect addition to my skin care routine.
M D.
Aldan, PA
When i had slightly oilier skin, i found that after applying this toner some of the redness from my acne had reduced quite a bit which left me feeling impressed. It will also help further cleanse and remove any greasiness esp for oilier skin types. The smell is slightly herbal to me but it doesn't bother me at all. Initially when i first tried it i experienced a tingling sensation, but after a while it'd just go away. I've been using this for 2 months now and ever since then i have not experienced the tingling feeling again. I'd still repurchase it again.
Alexis R.
newburgh ny
I gave this three stars because when I purchased this at target I had to hunt it down. I couldn't find it anywhere. Once I found it purchased it and went home that night to try it after my normal skin routine... the mist wasn't a mist I feel like someone shook their wet hands after watching in my face. Needless to say I wasn't pleased and on top of all of this the scent wasn't crazy either.
Lexi S.
I love this brand. I use their shampoo and conditioners for my hair, so I decided to try the toner and I think it works really well. It has a good feel when you put it on. I think one of the only downsides of it isn't that the brand is a little pricier, but the products are worth it if you really need them
Ashleigh V.
Whittier, CA
I only use this once. My step sister let me borrow it early straight out. It works pretty well. The packaging is pretty nice you could give me trouble with it. Not too fond of the smell but it does work. I personally wouldn't buy it tonight most favorite thing I could use
Linda R.
Love anything and everything shea moisturizer! This cream was amazing, as all creams and hair products I get from shea work wonders! I loved his product. I still purchase this product til this day. I even have lot some of friends and family who use it as well!
Lidia O.
Las Vegas, NV
SheaMoisture Misting Toner is great for oily and acne prone skin. I LOVVVVVVVVVE how this product works with my skin, I would definitely recommend it, it is effective yet gentle on the face. I use it morning and night after cleansing my face.
👑Monalisa E.
Lawrenceville, GA
I think it works amazing. When I started wasn't as consistent so didn't really see any significant results but when I started being consistent and actually read the instructions it just works amazing and you can actually feel and tell the difference
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to start trying their other products but there's of course cost involved, is this toner really worth the buck? Is the misting effect unnecessary or do you like it?
Sarah B.
Mountain Home, AR
Does this keep your face nice and moist and keep it from drying out?