BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

So refreshing with just a quick spritz, our misting toner stimulates your skin to retain water and keep you glowing all day long. We ve formulated it with shea butter for natural anti-inflammatory benefits, added aloe vera to soothe and moisturize, and infused vitamins a & e to soften and condition skin (plus other amazing all-natural ingredients). A great companion for planes, trains, deserts, blizzards, and anywhere else dehydration rears its head. Helps address problems associated with sensitive, dry skin. purifies skin by removing any traces of dirt and make-up. controls shine without drying.

• I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and w...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Misting Toner
  • "The SheaMoisture toners like this one and the African Black Soap toner that they have are my absolute HOLY GRAIL!!!! I spray my face every night before moisturizing with their ABS cream and I wake up with the best glow I think you can get anywhere. Buy buy buy DEFINITELY!" in 3 reviews
Heaven M.
Newark
 Every toner I manage to use for my face somehow always breaks me out because of my acne prone sensitive skin. However I stumbled upon this neat little toner in target the other day and decided what the heck that I'll try one more before seeking assistance from a dermatologist,  and to my surprise it actually cleared the majority of the imperfections on my face. I started seeing results in as little as one week and am extremely satisfied.
ALICIA M.
Portland, OR
I love this product and the way it feels on my skin and I love the natural earthy smells this brand has! It all smells so natural and good for my skin, it leaves me skin feeling soft and clean
Ashleigh V.
Whittier, CA
I only use this once. My step sister let me borrow it early straight out. It works pretty well. The packaging is pretty nice you could give me trouble with it. Not too fond of the smell but it does work. I personally wouldn't buy it tonight most favorite thing I could use
Kerri H.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this every morning and every night. I have very dry skin and wasnt sure about using a product like this but after I did it really balanced out my skin. I noticed an improvement only after a few days and its evened out the very dry patches of my skin. It doesnt leave it feeling oily or sticky either which is always what I stir clear from. Its been a best morning friend to me and just helps my skin feel fresh as I start my day and even at night when I'm stripping my skin of bad oils this helps replenish my skin. I've found this to just be a perfect addition to my skin care routine.
Makaila D.
Aldan, PA
When i had slightly oilier skin, i found that after applying this toner some of the redness from my acne had reduced quite a bit which left me feeling impressed. It will also help further cleanse and remove any greasiness esp for oilier skin types. The smell is slightly herbal to me but it doesn't bother me at all. Initially when i first tried it i experienced a tingling sensation, but after a while it'd just go away. I've been using this for 2 months now and ever since then i have not experienced the tingling feeling again. I'd still repurchase it again.
Influenster M.
I love the scent of this oil. I originally bought this to use in my hair, which works great.. Just don't use to much! However, it's great as a body oil as well. I've been on the hunt for other scents because I love this so much! Really helps with my frizzy hair and leaves a soft, tropical scent. I don't spray this directly on my hair, rather in my palms and rub my hands together, then rub my hands through my hair. This helps distribute evenly on the ends.
Alexis R.
newburgh ny
I gave this three stars because when I purchased this at target I had to hunt it down. I couldn't find it anywhere. Once I found it purchased it and went home that night to try it after my normal skin routine... the mist wasn't a mist I feel like someone shook their wet hands after watching in my face. Needless to say I wasn't pleased and on top of all of this the scent wasn't crazy either.
Lexi S.
I love this brand. I use their shampoo and conditioners for my hair, so I decided to try the toner and I think it works really well. It has a good feel when you put it on. I think one of the only downsides of it isn't that the brand is a little pricier, but the products are worth it if you really need them
Michelle M.
Winter Park, FL
This product has a recognizable brand name and if I have never tried the Mario Bandeus (however you spell it) face mask before I would LOVE the Shea face mist but I used it and it was extremely sticky (even for a small amount) and especially since I have the Mario face mist it does not compare at all. Disappointed
Linda R.
Love anything and everything shea moisturizer! This cream was amazing, as all creams and hair products I get from shea work wonders! I loved his product. I still purchase this product til this day. I even have lot some of friends and family who use it as well!
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to start trying their other products but there's of course cost involved, is this toner really worth the buck? Is the misting effect unnecessary or do you like it?