8 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Mineral Powder Foundation - SheaMoisture's Mineral Powder Foundation can be used wet or dry to provide a satin to matte finish with medium to full coverage. Formulated with nourishing Shea butter, grape seed extract and antioxidant vitamin E to nourish skin without clogging pores.Benefits: Mineral powder foundation that helps absorb excess oil while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Use dry for a matte finish with medium coverage or use wet for a satin finish with full coverage For all skin types, including sensitive skin Key ingredients: nourishing Shea butter, hydrating grape seed extract and antioxidant vitamin E Free of parabens, talc, gluten, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil and synthetic fragrance Hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, dermatologist testedClick here for store locations - Mineral Powder Foundation see more...

• I am fair skinned, but the porcelain shade looked way too fair. The...1 Answers
Katie H.
Katie H.
Flagstaff
Review for: Porcelain
At first I was a little skeptical because I had never tried SheaMoisture products before. I have super sensitive skin and a lot of brands make me break our like crazy, even if they're for sensitive skin. However, this didn't bother my skin at all. I got it at an amazing price. I would buy this again. It covered fairly well and matched my skin tone nicely.
Bianca W.
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Praline
Saw these on clearance at ulta and got the darkest shade they had which is praline. I got it as a contour/bronzer. It blends out pretty good and it's not too red and not too muddy. I really like it. Hopefully I'll be able to find it again when I run out.
Kaitlen A.
Kaitlen A.
Grand Prairie
Review for: Sable
Great contour powder for me with having oily skin especially in the summer when i want a nice soft natural look this is the product for me. The coverage is buildable so whether you want light, medium or full coverage this will cater your to your needs especially with oily skin.
Mariam O.
Mariam O.
Es maravillosamente bueno es uno de los productos que actualmente estoy usando y verdaderamente es muy bueno!
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
I am fair skinned, but the porcelain shade looked way too fair. The next color is tan and that's too dark. is there any shade in between?