SheaMoisture Mineral Powder Blush uploaded by fernanda g.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Spice up your look with SheaMoisture’s Mineral Powder Blush – Spice! This nourishing, long lasting powder blush accentuates the key points of your face, making you look naturally gorgeous! Filled with the goodness of certified organic Shea Butter, antioxidants and rice starch, SheaMoisture’s Mineral Powder Blush-Spice conditions your skin and absorbs excess oil to give you a lightweight, comfortable blush all day long! SheaMoisture’s Mineral Powder Blush-Spice with its perfect splash of color and moisturizing shine will add a ‘wow’ factor to your look with every stroke of its naturally pigmented powder!

Instructions:

Apply sparingly to apples of cheeks and blend upward using blush brush.

Mica, Dimethicone, Squalane, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Magnesium Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Methicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491). May Contain (+/-): Ultramarines (Cl 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 6 (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742) Carmine (CI 75470).

Dominique G.
Norfolk, VA
Not pigmented. At all. Like. I would swirl my brush in this so hard and nothing would happen. Honestly I don’t even know if they make these still but don’t buy this. Do not.
Nakisha S.
Review for: Spice more...
I literally reach for these blushes EVERYDAY. I feel like they last throughout the entire day and they feel so smooth and buttery. I think the color pay off is beautiful as well. I’m actually running low and new to repurchase more.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
What I love about this blush is that it is not super pigmented I like to build them up to how I would like the color to be and it is blendable and layers nicely and they have a nice shade range I like these blushes
Steven N.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I absolutely love this peach blush and I use it again and again without disappointment. It is super affordable and super pigmented and I'm so happy i purchased it after recommendation from a youtube MUA
Melanie B.
Los Angeles, CA
SO. I generally stay away from blush because it is very hard to find good ones that work on dark skin. I watched a video with black youtuber Jackie Aina using this, and I loved the way it looked on her and decided to try it. Results? LOVE. I bought the SAND color and I fell in love. Such a smooth blush that complements my tone just right. The shade itself is not too dark and not too light. Blended very nicely into my makeup and did not fade all night. What a great drugstore product. Only 6 bucks and definitely worth it!
Kim L.
Charleston
Love the variety of color && how it looks when it's on! It's definitely buildable but it's pigmented at the same time. You don't need a lot. It's easy to blend & I would definitely buy it again!!
Kiana C.
I don't really anything about this product. This is the first time hearing of it . So I can't make a good review on it
Agustina G.
It makes your skin look healthy and naturally flushed. It blends really good. Perfect for a day to day use
Daisy S.
Porterville , CA
Awesome product leaves the skin looking natural and soft. Wouldn't trade it for any other brand.