SheaMoisture Mineral Eyeshadow - Wet/Dry uploaded by Kimberly S.SheaMoisture Mineral Eyeshadow - Wet/Dry uploaded by Caroline S.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

SheaMoisture Mineral Eyeshadow glides on smoothly for beautiful, long-lasting color. Use dry for soft all-over color. Use wet for added color intensity or as a long-wearing eye liner. Formulated with natural ingredients and blended with nourishing Shea Butter and antioxidants for all day comfort and wear.

Instructions:

Brush on dry for soft all-over color or wet for added intensity and long wearing liner.

Precautions: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. In case of eye irritation, infection or scratches, discontinue use of all eye cosmetics and see your Ophthalmologist at once. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Tanzanite: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Carmine (Ci 75470).

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
First of all, I wasn't even aware that Shea Moisture had eyeshadows! I received one to review in a deep cobalt blue shade called Taylor, and it's the only one I've used. Depending on what you're looking for in eyeshadow, this could go either way. The pigmentation is BAM, but I've never had a shadow that blended so poorly. Also, when I washed it off, it left a major 'stain' behind. They're only $2, so if you want to give them a try, go for it!
Harlie M.
I love these little singlets I find that have a really good color selection most of them have a fantastic formula I've only had a few that were ok but overall great product!
Ibi O.
Atlanta , GA
I have several colors and the color payoff doesn't cease to amaze me! It feels like I touch it once and a bunch comes off, and stays on my eyes all day. I tried this when it was still in stores at Target, and when the one near my house stopped stocking it I went straight online!
Caroline S.
I love the SheaMoisture brand, so I was excited when the Smoky Quartz went on sale. However, I found that I can only use a little bit at a time because it goes on REALLY thick. It can be super dark, too dark for the kind of makeup I like to wear. However, if you're looking for a dark powder, this is the one! And it blends smooth. You can see that one eye looks darker than the other because the powder can be too much. Just be careful with it.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
I have the shade Deysi and it is beautiful! The shadow feels extremely buttery and smooth. The ingredients are amazing and I love this brand a lot. I definitely want to go back and get some more shades. The price is $5.99 and definitely well worth it.