BY SHEAMOISTURE #88 in Bar Soap

With Shea, Mango & Avocado ButtersShower, Shampoo & Shave For Grooming & Shaving Tones & Heals Skin Excellent for Dry, Chapped Skin & Soothing Symptoms of Eczema or PsoriasisWhat It Is:A Man's Soap. Does everything with no fuss: cleans and and shaves. Made with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, and Avocado, this ultra-moisturizing total body cleanser tones and heals skin. Excellent for dry, chapped skin and soothing symptoms of eczema or psoriasis.Our Story:Sofi Tucker started gathering Shea Nuts for sale at the village market in Bonthe Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19 and for the rest of her years, the widowed mother of four sold her Shea Butter, Black Soap and other homemade hair and skin preparations to villagers, missionaries and tourists all over the countryside.Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and Shea Moisture is her legacy. Our products are based on her original recipes and her years of teaching us to do it right. Tested in our family for four generations!Shea Moisture Shave products deliver a rich, luxuriously close shaving experience while naturally soothing ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burns and dark spots.Ethically Traded Ingredients.Sustainably Produced.Certified Organic Ingredients.Animal Cruelty Free.No Animal Testing.Made in the USA. ‚ÄĘ 100% Vegetable Soap:, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Honey, Soaps of Coconut & Palm, Mango Butter, Avocado Butter, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Essential Oil Blend, Nigella Sativa (Black Seed) Oil, Cocoa Butter, Iron Oxides

• Who has tired this ? I want to get it for my bf 1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? Will it moisturize or dry out the skin...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for something more natural for my husband as he is re...1 Answers
Dustin B.
First the scent is not overly perfumed. It does have a definite aroma, but it is a bit musky, clean and light. Very masculine. The soap is not overly thick, and lathers extremely well. The most important thing is it leaves me feeling clean and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft.
I do have two complaints. The foil seal on the bottle is hard to remove. I think SheaMoisture needs to find a better way of sealing the product. My second complaint is that the bottle is too small. It doesn''t last near long enough. I would like to see a larger size, and would gladly pay extra for it
Marcus W.
Atlanta, GA
One of the best soaps on the market. Hydration...check. I do not like soaps that make my skin feel too greasy. I want a soap that rinses off clean but provides my skin with what it needs. Shea moisture knows how to deliver on that. I also like that you can find it in a variety of different stores. great brand. I also use their curl enhancing shapoos and smoothies for my hair.
JACQUELINE T.
Reseda, CA
This product is so great. Or keeps your skin nice and tight and clean. You smell very clean. When my husband uses it the fragrance stay on him at least 3 hours if he isn't working out. It really cleans your skin and not only that but it's really good for shaving as a lubricant, nit just for legs but also the face as well if your a man with a beard.
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
Firat of all the scent of the Shea Moisture for Men's Shaving Cream, Soap, and After shave is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Lets just say that I desire to be closer to my husband after he uses his Shaving products from Shea Moisture. I would definitely recommend this product to all men; and wifes or girlfriends this product won't disappoint.
Toni B.
Gillette, WY
I bought this for my husband and he was very skeptical of using it because it was way different from what he usually uses but he finally agreed to using it. After he used it, his skin was so soft and he smelt so amazing. Sadly, he later got a rash for some unknown reason. It was an awesome product while it lasted!
Amanda M.
I bought this for my husband and let me tell you the smell is such a turn on lol. It smells so good. When I asked him how his skin feel he told me it feels clean and moisturized. He did have dry skin before he started using this and now he smells great and has great skin it a little bit expensive but so worth it
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
My husband loves this stuff. He is a welder and comes home covered in metal dust and grime. If your familiar with the smell of iron and metal it stinks and is hard to get rid of. This leaves him clean and gets rid of the rusty yuck smell! I've even used it to treat stains on his clothes here and there.
Nicholas R.
Clinton Township, MI
So, I like to use a shaving brush but finding a good shaving soap is sometimes a trial. I was in Meijer and saw this soap, which I bought a bar of to experiment with as that shaving soap.

I found it gives a good lather to help the razor do its job while not being harsh on the skin of my face or scalp.
LaKisha B.
This soap smells awesome, lathers very well, and makes your skin silky smooth.
I use this product at least three times a week. This is a product that that lasts awhile with a nice scent that is clean and fresh.
I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to my friends and family.
Tricia H.
Owensboro, KY
My husband is in love with this soap! The smell is wonderful, it's very moisturizing, and very gentle on the skin. We have also been using it on our three-year-old son who has a history of eczema and it has been working great for him as well. Would definitely recommend this product!
Kaitlyn F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for something more natural for my husband as he is reluctant to make the switch to a more chemical free, natural lifestyle. Does this soap have a strong/lingering fragrance? That's important to him.
Jazzy
I have been wanting to try this product because it has mango butter in it which I absolutely love. However this soap is "for men" I want to make sure it isn't drying and appropriate for sensitive skin as well. Has any women tried this soap?
Briana M.
Is this good for dry skin? Will it moisturize or dry out the skin more?
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you know any males who currently use this ?
Ashlee R.
Who has tired this ? I want to get it for my bf