BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSheaMoisture
Matcha Green Tea & Probiotics Color Correcting Moisturizer

SheaMoisture Matcha Green Tea & Probiotics Color Correcting Moisturizer

Pollution, stress or acne irritating your skin? Keep these irritants at bay with this transformative color-correcting moisturizer. This soothing cream combines Matcha Green Tea, known to be rich in antioxidants, with skin-balancing Probiotics and a natural green colorant to neutralize and color-correct the look of redness. Skin is left feeling calm and comfortable with a matte finish.

Does anyone know if this product was discontinued? It’s been sold out on the site for a few months now
Was wondering if this is worth the hype? I have oily skin and get nervous to try this stuff because of my oily skin. Does it leave your skin greasy?
Does this guy work with oily and acne prone skin?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Matcha Green Tea & Probiotics Color Correcting Moisturizer!
Tezita B.
columbia
SheaMoisture Matcha Green Tea & Probiotics Color Correcting Moisturizer uploaded by Tezita B.
This is a moisturizer cream. It uses vitamins and nutrients from natural sources to help correct redness.
Hailey W.
SheaMoisture Matcha Green Tea & Probiotics Color Correcting Moisturizer uploaded by Hailey W.
this moisturizer is heavenly! I’m fortunate to have pretty good skin to begin with, but I do have some redness which this cream takes care of! I put some on before bed and I woke up with my face feeling like a baby’s! It’s so great!
Victoria  J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I was so excited to try this but it broke me out all over my face with tiny little bumps. I had to quit using this and all the bumps went away.
Manuela D.
Boise, ID
Break out, it's what I can say! It reduces the redness but my acne became worse after the use of this cream.
Kalina W.
North Jackson, OH
This is one of the first moisturizers I’ve found that I really like. This brand really does help with redness and it’s also helped me with evening out the texture of my face. I used to have bad acne in my teens but now I just have a bunch of tiny little bumps and uneven spots and this has cleared them up almost completely! I have oily skin and love this product, it moisturizes but doesn’t make my face feel overly oily. I usually set this with a little bit of translucent powder and I’m good for the day.
Leslie O.
Los Angeles
This really works it has helped my Facial skin really soft and it has been improving. I really like it.
Salsabil G.
pittsburgh
The consistency was ok. The smell wasn’t great, it smelled like a mud mask kind of so it wasn’t great lingering for a while. I also don’t like that once it dried on the face, it started peeling and it was hard to apply products on top. Not a fan and wouldn’t re purchase. I wish that this was discontinued and they would bring back the hibiscus and rose complex ones :( those were AMAZING and my skin loved them! Not to mention that they smelled great.
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
over all impressed with this does help alot with redness very effective for my skin not quite as moisturizing as i thought but great for calmin redness
Nimota S.
Atlanta, GA
I really want to try this products out there lot of people that love this products and always talking about it and we don’t have this type of products where I live so I would be happy if I can get this In my #voxbox and give my honest opinion about it.
kate M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Shea Moisture Matcha Green Tea & Probiotics Color Correcting Moisturizer is gentle but effective.  The more I use it, the better I look as it evens out my skin tone. The packaging is nice and the price is right. I recommend you try it.