BeautyHair ProductsSheaMoisture
Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape, Smooth & Define

SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape, Smooth & Define

SheaMoisture Beard Balm - Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm - Shape, Smooth and Define Shape, smooth and define facial hair with this SheaMoisture Beard Balm formulated with natural ingredients that nourish beard hair with Maracuja infused Shea Butter for a well-groomed beard all day long. Just like the hair on the head, beard hair should be moisturized regularly to foster growth. Our beard balm works on beards of all types, and it's especially good for coarse-hair beards that require a bit of taming before you head out. SheaMoisture Beard Balm is dense and tacky, which is a big assist when it comes to shaping and defining your beard look. It also helps seal nourishing moisture and it only takes a small amount to see fantastic results!

How is this? Is it worth getting?
My boyfriend needs a beard balm and I was thinking about getting this one for him, is it good at relaxing the beard? Do you recommend?
Does this product leave beard feeling greasy?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape, Smooth & Define!
Chelsea J.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape, Smooth & Define uploaded by Chelsea J.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:sheamoisture-maracuja-oil-&-shea-butter-beard-balm-shape-smooth-&-define] Guys with beards should really purchase this!! Smells amazinggg! My boyfriend uses it on his beard and I just love the smell. #men #sheaMoisture #Beauty
Slim Jim L.
Decatur, GA
SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape, Smooth & Define uploaded by Slim Jim L.
I began using this beard balm in 2018 and to this day is my favorite. The smell is great and it really gives my beard a full appearance and thicker feel. I recommend this to all men who have a coarse beard. My own personal disappointment is that my beard growth has stunted and trying to find out why.
Francis B.
Atlanta, GA
SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape, Smooth & Define uploaded by Francis B.
I’ve been using this beard balm for a while now. It’s the last step of my grooming routine in morning. I wish this product was more moisturizing. It helps tame my beard, but my beard still feels dry throughout the day. I would recommend it for control, but you’d still need a product for moisture.
Eric V.
Phoenix, AZ
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape, Smooth & Define uploaded by Eric V.
It’s has Maracuja Oil and Shea butter. This is for smooth and define beard . Honestly I would say it’s not buttery texture . But my beard look nice firm and smooth feeling. It makes the beard stay in place and you are able to smell the Shea butter . It is a great moisturizer for the beard. Overall great product!
Ramon F.
Aurora, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape, Smooth & Define uploaded by Ramon F.
Amo esta producto mantiene mi barba en su lugar , y la mantiene suave al contacto gracia , compraré este producto cuando lo termine😃
Robotsquiat S.
Fort Worth, TX
SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape, Smooth & Define uploaded by Robotsquiat S.
This might be my new beard balm! I like the scent. It’s rugged, but refreshing. The balm itself isn’t greasy, or slick- it has a great texture and my beard doesn’t feel heavy after applying it. If you’re a guy neglecting your beard, now is the time to change all that! 5 stars.
Ismael C.
San Antonio , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape, Smooth & Define uploaded by Ismael C.
Love the way this makes my beard feel and smell ! Completely tamed my beard , made it softer , darker ! One thing I will say is I wish the texture was a little smoother and not so hard to grab product.
Demetris M.
Smackover, AR
SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape, Smooth & Define uploaded by Demetris M.
This product is pretty solid so you will need to work it a bit to warm it up. Just a little bit of this balm goes a long way, so you only need a little bit. The smell of is balm is pretty faint even once applied, but once you put it in your beard you can tell it’s there. I enjoyed smelling this balm throughout the day. This balm soften my beard and helped it hold its shape.
Tai V.
Davenport, FL
SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape, Smooth & Define uploaded by Tai V.
this balm is great it is all natural and cruelty free and no added fragrances or dyes which helps with my sensitive skin. It also made my beard softer which is a miracle because I have very thick coarse hair on my face. This product also helps to tame eyebrows
Don C.
Rosedale, NY
SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape, Smooth & Define uploaded by Don C.
The packaging is masculine & it's easy to carry around in a gym bag. Smell isn't overpowering. I wish it was softer but it's less messier than oil.