SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape Smooth & Define uploaded by Sarah F.SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape Smooth & Define uploaded by Tyi Blackmon B.SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm Shape Smooth & Define uploaded by Carlos M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #9 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Descriptions:

• Define and style: Smoothens rough, unmanageable beard hair and adds definition
  • Moisturizes: High on the properties of Maracuja oil and Shea Butter, SheaMoisture Men’s Beard Balm delivers nourishing miniaturization to beard hair and skin
  • Rejuvenates: Maracuja oil, along with the properties of Vitamin C rejuvenates dull, lifeless, beard hair and adds a subtle sheen
  • Smells great: This formula from SheaMoisture not just feels great and makes the beard super soft, it smells great and leaves a lingering soft aroma
  • Non-greasy: Non-greasy, non-sticky, this beard balm does not leave residue in beard hair and make it feel heavy.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend

Usage Instructions:

Warm A Small Amount Between Fingers And Rub Into Beard To Condition, Manage And Style. Add More As Needed. For Best Results, Cleanse First With Our Beard Wash. May Be Layered Over Our Full Beard Detangler.

Zane M.
Orange Cove, CA
Works just like pomade. Amazing soft smooth and easy to use. A little goes a long ways and I️t allows for easy styling or simply just calming the wild morning hair. Non greasy, non tacky, no bad smell, and most importantly no residue or white flakes.
Oliver L.
Great purchase, worth it for the price! I have sensitive skin and this product didn’t cause a breakout, or irritation. The product itself was easy to use, and would much rather us this over similar products! I’d recommend this to everyone!
colin R.
Avenel, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This reminds me of wave grease. It’s super thick and hard to get your fingers into. When you rub it, it does soften up and turns less thick, but rubbing it into my beard it was super thick. However on the upside it kept my beard soft and in place and smelling great, wasn’t oily. I like the product but I just wish it wasn’t so thick.
Caley C.
Chapin, SC
My husband uses this on his beard, and it works great! This stuff smells amazing and makes his beard feel super smooth.  He uses this every day and his beard always looks and feels great. The hold isn't too heavy and it is not too greasy either. Overall great product, would definitely recommend!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Tyi Blackmon B.
Lumberton, NC
I have to say that I'm not really a fan of balms like this but I actually like this one. I don't use it that much. However its perfect for one of those long days. This balm will keep your beard looking great all day.
True K.
Kissimmee , FL
I love the fact that a little goes a long way. I’ve tried others and you have to use most of it just to moisture your beard. I am also thankful that it helps shape my beard.
Vaughn P.
Collinsville
This product is great!. It goes on smooth and doesn’t make your beard feel heavy and it gives your beard a nice subtle shine and smooth, soft feeling. I was able to find this product at Walmart and all would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to maintain a nice, full beard.
Sarah F.
FLORENCE, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
My Husband loves this beard balm. Its smells soo good,it makes his beard supper soft this smell lasts days in his beard, if this product isn't in we don't buy nothing else!! Still using it
Jordan(JC) C.
Pike Road, AL
Great to use! Smells great and leaves your beard feeling fresh. One of many great products from this company. I highly recommend it. The oils that are used are great for moisturizing your hair and growing it!