SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm uploaded by Carlos M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #6 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Shape, smooth & define Look good, smell great No parabens, no phthalates, no propylene glycol, no mineral oil and no sulfates No animal testing Achieve a meticulously groomed look with SheaMoisture Men's Beard Care regimen. Our premium natural ingredients help soften, condition and style facial hair, leaving beards scruff-free. What it does: Shape, smooth and define facial hair for a well-groomed beard all day long. Maracuja infused shea butter seal in the nourishing and moisturizing effects of this styling balm. Made in USA

Buy on Jet.com*
Jahyd .
I purchase all four products( beard wash, full face detangler, beard balm and the conditioning oil) a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love it. It smells great and my beard doesn't look or feel dry after using it. It's a fantastic product for African American males.
Oliver L.
Great purchase, worth it for the price! I have sensitive skin and this product didn’t cause a breakout, or irritation. The product itself was easy to use, and would much rather us this over similar products! I’d recommend this to everyone!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Sergio B.
I really like this product it leave my beard extra soft  compared to other products I’ve used  Clinique for Men™ 2 in 1 Skin Hydrator + Beard Conditioner ................
Vaughn P.
This product is great!. It goes on smooth and doesn’t make your beard feel heavy and it gives your beard a nice subtle shine and smooth, soft feeling. I was able to find this product at Walmart and all would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to maintain a nice, full beard.
J U.
New York
It works, definitely try it and see. It’s good for styling but also helps with your skin and hair development. I would continue to recommend this and the bread wash!
Carlos M.
Sanford, FL
This product has seemed to me one of the best choices I've made regarding my long beard: it leaves my beard manageable, hydrates it and is a vegan product.🇺🇸

este producto me ha parecido una de las mejores elecciones que he hecho en relacion a mi larga barba: me deja la barba manejable, la hidrata y es un producto vegan
Katelyn E.
My boyfriend has been using this recently to help with his post shave and also when his beard is growing out to keep it soft and also help with razor burn and ingrown hairs. I definitely recommend this to others
M.O.G W.
Minneapolis , MN
This felt like butter for my beard! It was magic seriously I loved how my beard smelled and felt. It was very affordable and didn’t break the pocket. I bought this product online at amazon. It came in the mail very fast. I was satisfied with the result of the product.
Danielle P.
Cordova , TN
I've purchased this for my husband (when it isn't sold out). I love how shiny and moisturized his beard looks and feels after using it along with the beard wash. I have ordered it online and purchased from Sally's Beauty Supply. I think it is an awesome product line for men.