SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm uploaded by Carlos M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #20 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Shape, smooth & define Look good, smell great No parabens, no phthalates, no propylene glycol, no mineral oil and no sulfates No animal testing Achieve a meticulously groomed look with SheaMoisture Men's Beard Care regimen. Our premium natural ingredients help soften, condition and style facial hair, leaving beards scruff-free. What it does: Shape, smooth and define facial hair for a well-groomed beard all day long. Maracuja infused shea butter seal in the nourishing and moisturizing effects of this styling balm. Made in USA

Buy on Walgreens*
M.O.G W.
Minneapolis
This felt like butter for my beard! It was magic seriously I loved how my beard smelled and felt. It was very affordable and didn’t break the pocket. I bought this product online at amazon. It came in the mail very fast. I was satisfied with the result of the product.
Vaughn P.
Collinsville
This product is great!. It goes on smooth and doesn’t make your beard feel heavy and it gives your beard a nice subtle shine and smooth, soft feeling. I was able to find this product at Walmart and all would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to maintain a nice, full beard.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert
Katelyn E.
My boyfriend has been using this recently to help with his post shave and also when his beard is growing out to keep it soft and also help with razor burn and ingrown hairs. I definitely recommend this to others
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
My man enjoyed this, as did I! His beard needed some attention, as he only used bar soaps. This has made his once coarse mustache soft and smells great! Easy to use, perfect for in the shower. Will definitely buy again!
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Master Groomer Expert
Very nice made my beard not all rough and Sandy anymore made it smooth and added volume cheap met my expectations effective and convienent so I would buy it again and again do very good overall
Carlos M.
Sanford, FL
This product has seemed to me one of the best choices I've made regarding my long beard: it leaves my beard manageable, hydrates it and is a vegan product.🇺🇸

este producto me ha parecido una de las mejores elecciones que he hecho en relacion a mi larga barba: me deja la barba manejable, la hidrata y es un producto vegan
Danielle P.
Cordova , TN
I've purchased this for my husband (when it isn't sold out). I love how shiny and moisturized his beard looks and feels after using it along with the beard wash. I have ordered it online and purchased from Sally's Beauty Supply. I think it is an awesome product line for men.
Daisha k.
Paterson
Very useful , co.es out with great results at the end . I Love this brand of product I would love more of it too.
Ayvan W.
Knightdale, NC
Great product. I would recommend this to all men for daily use and growth of your beard.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!