Hair CareHair ProductsShampooSheaMoisture
Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Shampoo

SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Shampoo

This SheaMoisture Manuka Honey and Yogurt Shampoo is completely sulfate-free, and it still produces luxurious lather that gently cleanses your follicles while infusing your hair with intensive moisture. Designed to be a protein treatment for damaged hair, our formula contains reconstructive proteins and shine enhancing nutrients. Formulated with certified organic Shea Butter, we build on this strong moisturizing foundation and provide even more hydration and hair follicle healing properties with ultra-moisturizing Manuka Honey. Protein comes from the addition of Yogurt Powder and Yogurt Extract, natural proteins that provide their own richness. For extra ultra-hydration, we include Baobab Oil, Coconut Oil and Mafura Oil, creating an easy and gentle reparative formula to restore moisture and transform coarse hair, improving smoothness, texture and manageability. Regular use leaves hair strands fully restored to their healthy state and looking their best.

Is this product good for hairloss? I have very thick hair but they fall out alot.
Is this good for thin, wavy hair?
I have thin, frizzy hair. Would this shampoo be too heavy for me, and will it help fight off the frizziness?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Shampoo!
Meagan R.
Litchfield, IL
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Shampoo uploaded by Meagan R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had this set in my cart for months and finally got it after hearing all the reviews. It's free of sulfates and silicones, and it smells so good. It's the best smell of all the products I've ever smelled, and will leave your hair clean and moisturized withou SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Shampoo t stripping it. I'm so glad with my purchase. I will buy for as long as it's on the market.
DeondraLaseia S.
Charlotte
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Shampoo uploaded by DeondraLaseia S.
It’s fine. It’s for black hair types but maybe others that are coarse can use as well. It’s just ok. This shampoo doesn’t stand out except among the brand itself. Lots of natural sisters use the brand but again, it’s just ok. It’s not my favorite but it works. This particular kind smells good. Very milky and sweet. I like more tropical smells. I will say that my hair feels hydrated afterwards.
Jennifer M.
Alma, AR
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer M.
I was looking for a shampoo that would hydrate my hair and something that did not have harmful chemicals that would damage my hair. I tried so many shampoos. Well TikTok of all places is where I found this. So I picked it up. I honestly had low expectations especially when I noticed it was more thin liquidity than what I’m used to. I was wrong. It’s amazing! After shampooing I can run my fingers through my hair while wet before conditioner. That’s huge!! I do believe I will stick with this for awhile.
Katherine R.
statecollege
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Shampoo uploaded by Katherine R.
Purchased at: Target
I love Shea moisture‘s entire line, and have been using their shampoo and conditioners for years. This formula is amazing. I love the smell of the honey and yogurt, and it leaves my hair feeling soft and looking curly.
Alexis F.
Washington, DC
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Shampoo uploaded by Alexis F.
Purchased at: Target
Pics are of my hair with the shampoo in it (I did as best as I could lol) and the second pic is after rinsing the shampoo and letting it air dry for a little bit Love this shampoo so far! Used it for the first time this evening and it made my hair soooo smooth! It didn’t strip the texture and moisture of my hair which I loved. Some shampoos I’ve used has felt really dry after rinsing the shampoo out as if it stripped my hair too much but this shampoo left my hair still soft and curly. The conditioner did great on my hair too! For context, my hair texture is between 4a-4b (I believe), fully natural from transitioning, with very little heat damage on my curl pattern. It makes my hair soft, isn’t too fragranced, and doesn’t have any overly harsh chemicals, and I checked to make sure it actually does have yogurt powder and extract in it& - NO phthalates, parabens, sulfates, etc. some people don’t like shea moisture but this is a super plus from me! Previously was using the Pantene shampoo with castor oil until I realized it was stripping my hair too much and was a little TOO fragranced which caused me to hunt for something better and found this!
Kristina C.
Green Bay, WI
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Shampoo uploaded by Kristina C.
Smells so yummy. It’s a light scent and I use it for my daughters hair to bring out its natural shine.
Astrieyanna J.
chicago
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Shampoo uploaded by Astrieyanna J.
I 100% recommend. It’s hard to find a shampoo that isn’t damaging and stripping so this will definitely work for you. It’s for type 3/4 hair but I feel as if you have dry scalp you will benefit from it.
Tiffany B.
Hayward, CA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Shampoo uploaded by Tiffany B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love how well this lathers and how clean it leaves my curls feeling while still leaving them super soft and manageable. I have 3a/b curls that are bleached with highlights and just started to use this to prevent any damage, loving it and will continue use!
Lovely S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wonderful product!! Work brilliantly on many hair types. In my house we have a whole range from thin silky straight to soft springy coils! this works well for everyone. It doesn’t dry your hair out at all! You can really fell the slip and difference when using. You may even be able to detangle with this depending on you hair. With curly hair if they had gel or heavy product in it prior to cleansing you can do it. Id say go for it!! Its a good buy!
Daniela R.
Jacksonville
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Shampoo uploaded by Daniela R.
You’ll not find such a natural and friendly product with your hair! This pair are my best to keep my hair beautiful💆🏻‍♀️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...