Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsSheaMoisture
Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment 8 oz

SheaMoisture Manuka Honey and Yogurt Hydrate & Repair Protein-Strong Treatment - Deep Conditioning for Hair SheaMoisture's Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment with Mafura & Baobab Oils is powered by reparative proteins and butters. This nutrient-rich blend of shea butter is boosted by addition of antioxidant Manuka Honey and protein-infused Yogurt Powder and Yogurt Extract. Additionally, we've included deep conditioning oils such as Baobab Oil and Mafura Oil to create a fuss-free strengthening cream to naturally reinforce and revitalize over-processed, abused hair fibers. Restore, repair and maintain gentle to medium waves or curls with regular use of our proprietary hair-nourishing blend. It also works well on wig hair, and we recommend using it for deep conditioning a wig overnight for an easy-to-wear hairstyle. This SheaMoisture protein treatment is made with certified organic Shea Butter, ultra-moisturizing Manuka Honey and Yogurt in a deep conditioning formula that fortifies weak strands, combating breakage and split ends to leave hair looking smooth and healthy. When used after regular shampooing, this treatment leaves hair soft, supple and irresistibly touchable.

I just bought this treatment, do you use conditioner after washing it out?
I haven't done anything to my hair in years, so there's not much damage except at the ends. will it work on the damaged ends of my hair? My hair is pretty healthy for the most part but it seems like no matter what I do, the ends are ALWAYS dry and itchy.
I have very fine 3b/c hair, would this work for my hair or would it be too heavy?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment 8 oz!
Jessica R.
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment 8 oz uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: ULTA
My new favorite hair mask! Hair feels soft. I have split ends so I needed something for dry hair after using it twice my hair felt hydrated and with less frizz. I will continue to use it to get full results... Smells awesome too! SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment 8 oz #frizzfighter #sheamoisture #dryhair #curlyhair
Meagan R.
Litchfield, IL
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment 8 oz uploaded by Meagan R.
Amazing, I honestly thought all the reviews I've seen were good because people were working with the company. This treatment is the best I've tried and as you can see I have alot of hair products, this is only one self. My damaged hair is soft and moisturized, and there's no frizz. It detangled so easy. If your thinking about purchasing this, stop thinking and get it. I will repurchase for as long as it's available. SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment 8 oz
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment 8 oz uploaded by Jasmine P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I start off by getting the packet of this mask and move up to the full size because I loves how it leave my very dry hair sooo soft and hydrated. I leave it on for about 30 mins and it was really easy to wash off!! I would definitely recommend this product for thick damaged hair!!!
Sabrina L.
Hoover, AL
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment 8 oz uploaded by Sabrina L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
after one use, this stuff got my hair back in order! i was experiencing some mild moisture overload, so i did the aphogee 2 minute reconstructor and then used the shea moisture protein power treatment to condition (10 minutes, as the directions say)! my hair looks so much better now! (before and after photo attached)
Brooke S.
Breaux Bridge, LA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment 8 oz uploaded by Brooke S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff. It smells amazing, I use it once a week on my curls. The only complaint I have is that it’s very thick and hard to lather up. But once it goes on your hair it immediately feels and looks better.
Courtney C.
Aberdeen, MD
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment 8 oz uploaded by Courtney C.
I am absolutely in love with this product! Is smells amazing, hydrates my hair, and make it extremely soft. Very easy to apply, and after one application I still have so much product left.
Samantha R.
Leesburg, VA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment 8 oz uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: Target
This product is amazing. It really helped hydrate and restore my curl pattern! I have 2b/c curls and this product really made them pop! I was confused at first on if I should use it on my hair before washing or after washing and after reviewing some YouTube videos I decided to wash my hair like normal and then put this treatment in. I left it in for 15-20 minutes and put a shower cap on to keep it contained then rinsed it out when the time was over. there was good slept and it made my hair smell great and look amazing when I dried I’ll attach pictures of before and after ! I don’t wanna use this product all the time because of protein overload but I will probably use this about once to twice a month. [product:sheamoisture-manuka-honey-&-yogurt-hydrate-repair-protein-strong-treatment-8-oz]
Odaliz M.
N Las Vegas, NV
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment 8 oz uploaded by Odaliz M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best protein treatment ever! I use this on my curls once a week. It smells sooo good too! My only complaint is that it’s very thick and hard to lather on. But once this touches your hair, your hair immediately feels and looks better. I use [product:sheamoisture-manuka-honey-&-yogurt-hydrate-repair-protein-strong-treatment-8-oz] this on myself and all my curly hair clients! (I’m a cosmetologist)
emily P.
Yoakum, TX
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment 8 oz uploaded by emily P.
Purchased at: Walmart
so fresh and nice for my hair, keeps it good and clean i'm in love and highly recommend! please try this is you havent
Brianna R.
N Chesterfld, VA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment 8 oz uploaded by Brianna R.
Purchased at: Amazon
So I tired this because it was recommended by a curl hair youtuber. Been trying it for a few months and honestly I dont see it making a huge difference. I does smell amazing which is one thing I really love.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...