Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsSheaMoisture
Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In

SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In

Shea Leave-In Conditioner Spray - Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In for Hair Your search for the best natural hair product for split ends is over. SheaMoisture's Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In with Mafura & Baobab Oils does it all! This multi-action honey leave-in conditioner blended with Yogurt is everything you've ever wanted in a hair repair treatment. It absorbs quickly to hydrate, recondition and smooth abused hair, and the spray nozzle allows you to spritz just the right amount you need for styling control. This Shea leave-in conditioner spray helps to prepare your locks for easy styling and it protects brittle hair from heat tool and other styling damage. We've blended the right mix of certified organic Shea Butter, reparative Manuka Honey and Yogurt together in a lightweight treatment that fortifies hair with strand supporting proteins in a natural protective layer. You'll also love the way it fights frizz, especially on the hot and humid days, and you may be ecstatic about how it improves the appearance of split ends. Ideal for hair that is prone to breaking, snapping or splitting.

Does this product leave an oily residue[product:sheamoisture-manuka-honey-&-yogurt-hydrate-repair-multi-action-leave-in] ?
I’ve used this and really like it.. but I’m looking for something a little stronger. I have chemically processed hair.. bleach blonde to be exact. Does anyone have anything or have you used anything to help restore your hair that you’re in live with? Keep in mind I have naturally curly hair.. I’m loosing my curl pattern because my hair is so damaged. HELP!!!
Its good heard good things ?I want to try but scared again I waste money on what is not working for my curly damage hair
Start your review of SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In!
Jennifer M.
Brentwood, CA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In uploaded by Jennifer M.
Who doesn’t love a leave in conditioner!? I absolutely loved it! My hair is usually very frizzy if I don’t put something in it. It did a great job at handling the frizz and keeping it soft and beautiful. The scent was very light but nice.
Heather F.
New Carlisle, OH
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In uploaded by Heather F.
I enjoyed the way in which this leave-in conditioner made my hair feel hydrated but the scent was a little strong for me. I love that the product is cruelty free as well as organic and fair trade. My hair was silky smooth and felt so good and healthy after using the product!
Meagan R.
Litchfield, IL
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In uploaded by Meagan R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have bleach damaged hair, and I never see people talking about this leave in. It's nourishing, and stops frizz, it doesn't leave residue. My hair feels and looks amazing. And I can't get over the smell of this line, it's honestly my favorite scent. These are the first products I've tried from Shea moisture and I'm so excited to dive more into the brand! I will repurchase. And I recommend to everyone. Go get this. SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In
Nadia V.
San Rafael, CA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In uploaded by Nadia V.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is great to detangle hair, I use it after washing my hair and it helps to keep the hair hydrated and untangle without being to heavy
Mia V.
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In uploaded by Mia V.
I really wanted to love this product but it really seems like it doesn’t do that much. I put it in my hair right out the shower and I’ve been using it for a couple months now and I haven’t seen much of a change. I also really don’t like the spray pump, I wish it was a regular pump instead.
Dollie C.
Russellville, AR
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In uploaded by Dollie C.
I have been using the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Yogurt HYDRATE + REPAIR MULTI-ACTION LEAVE -IN spray for a few weeks now. I dye my hair so it is pretty dry and frizzy. I spray it on my towel dried hair and brush it in. Smells great. I noticed my hair has been smooth (not oily). My hair is naturally wavy and this made my waves look like I spent a lot of time on my hair.
Kimberly C.
S Hempstead, NY
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In uploaded by Kimberly C.
I have been using this product for a few months and love how it moisturizes my hair! I pair this with a gel and it leaves my hair looking great
Tori T.
Willoughby, OH
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In uploaded by Tori T.
I’ve never used a leave-in conditioner before so I don’t really have anything to compare this to, but I really like this product! I like the scent and after a few uses it appears to have made my hair more hydrated and less frizzy. I also like that the product doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy.
Tori B.
Covington, LA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In uploaded by Tori B.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve found the holy grail for everyone’s hair in our house! I’ve never had a product that has worked so well across hair types until I found [product:sheamoisture-manuka-honey-&-yogurt-hydrate-repair-multi-action-leave-in]. Gives amazing slip for detangling and is super hydrating! I apply to very wet hair, a little goes a long way for thin and straight hair, even when it’s long like mine and my oldests! I apply a bit more for my youngests curls and it tames the frizz without causing crunchy or oily hair. And it smells fantastic!
Lupita B.
Calexico, CA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In uploaded by Lupita B.
I really like the result un My hair. It is the first time I use an hair product from this brand. It works good un My hair. Easy to use. Reduce the frizz that My hair produces. My hair Feels hydratated in minutes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...