Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerSheaMoisture
Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner

SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner

This rinse-out conditioner instantly detangles while infusing hair with intensive moisture, reconstructive proteins and shine-enhancing nutrients. Formulated with certified organic Shea Butter, ultra-moisturizing Manuka Honey and Yogurt in a reparative formula to condition and smooth dry cuticles, resulting in reduced frizz and breakage prevention. Leaves strands fully restored to their healthy state and looking their best.

How would you describe the scent? Is it strong. Its weird but I can deal with certain scents even if they're heavy. But if its like a perfume(alcohol) scent i get migraines from hair products. People say the scent is nice but whats the smell? Lol
Did anyone see improvement in hair texture?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner!
Tangerine G.
Janesville, WI
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner uploaded by Tangerine G.
It has a nice scent. Some of the conditioners that help with repairing, leaves my hair feeling dry . But this stuff felt great and my hair smelled pleasant also. It is definitely something I will use if I feel like my hair needs to some hydration.
Tara S.
Calais, ME
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner uploaded by Tara S.
this conditioner is a thick cream that goes on smooth and leaves hair hydrated. the fragrance is very light and welcoming. I have permed hair and it works amazing to keep my curls looking hydrated and soft. The only downside is I have to use a lot more of this because it is so thick and it's a little more difficult to spread. I definitely like this conditioner and will buy the shampoo and conditioner combo in the future.
Sarah S.
Playa Del Rey, CA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner uploaded by Sarah S.
Love this conditioner. It has a very subtle scent, but packs in the moisture! My hair feels so much more voluminous after use. And, I love that it’s a clean product - sulfate-free, paraben-free. I definitely recommend!
Emma S.
New Orleans, LA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner uploaded by Emma S.
This conditioner definitely left my hair feeling healthy and revitalized even after one use. I wash my hair at night and use the "plopping" method. My hair had less frizz, retained it's natural curls and stayed that way all day. The texture and scent may not be the most appealing but you can work past that. One major down side if you have a lot of hair like myself, a little DOES NOT go a long way. I would definitely still recommend this product. (Picture was my hair 12 hours after use of product. Which included cycling, working 8 hours and an after work drink)
Kate G.
Westford, MA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner uploaded by Kate G.
My first impression was that this product smells amazing. Next, I was concerned that it might be too thick and would leave my roots feeling really weighed down and greasy. I’m really happy to say that my ends feel moisturized but my roots do not feel greasy! I’m excited to use this product again next time. Look at my photo, shiny curls without any product yet. I’m happy.
salma G.
Pharr, TX
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner uploaded by salma G.
I love it! It smells super good, and leaves my hair soft. It brought my curls back to life !!
Dinora M.
Worcester, MA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner uploaded by Dinora M.
Es un acondicionador que ayuda a la puntas quebradizas y al cabello dañado deja el cabello como brillo y saludable desde la primer lavada es un excelente producto
Alysia G.
Nashville, TN
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner uploaded by Alysia G.
I have thick, dry, frizzy hair. This conditioner really exceeded my expectations and helped moisturize my hair so effectively! For me it had the moisture of a hair mask without being as heavy. It smells great and my hair has been looking healthier lately. I can’t get over how good it smells while I don’t always love coconut scented things this smells sweet and almost flowery. 100% will buy both the shampoo and conditioner set when I’m finished with this bottle.
Karin S.
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner uploaded by Karin S.
This works really well. I have long curly hair that has been colored multiple times. My hair needs all the moisture it can get. I had less tangles after using this product. Highly recommend if you have damaged hair from over processing.
Lauren A.
Lake George, NY
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Conditioner uploaded by Lauren A.
The texture was appealing coming out of the tube, the Shea makes it buttery and rich to the touch. I worked it ends up through my mid-back length wavy/curly hair, let it sit for 10 minutes, and used a wide comb and to my disappointment my hair didn’t have the slip conditioner should to gently comb through. It helps to detangle somewhat, not great. The smell is pretty nice—sweet like honey. My issues with it: it weights down my hair, so much that the top is flat, even after drying completely on top of my head clipped up. Even worse, the ends feel somewhat straw-like, like the last four inches of my hair is rough/unhealthy. It didn’t deliver moisture. I do think it delivers protein with the yogurt content which may be good for some hair types. My hair is dry to begin with, which is why I use a moisturizing shampoo, but I’m thinking this is best for more normal-to-oily hair, and straight to wavy. Shea Moisture manuka honey & yogurt conditioner specifically advertises for moisture and repair, the same 2 qualities my regular D.E. cocomino conditioner contains, so it was a fair comparison.