SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Provence Lavender Baby Nighttime Soothing Body Lotion uploaded by Reina L.SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Provence Lavender Baby Nighttime Soothing Body Lotion uploaded by Rae C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Soothe and nurture baby's delicate skin with this nutrient-rich hydrating lotion. Certified organic Shea Butter and Manuka Honey blend together to rehydrate and soften baby's skin. Lavender and Ylang Ylang provide a relaxing scent to unwind baby and encourage restful sleep.

Instructions:

Apply lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mangifera Lndica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lavandula Lntermedia Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Honey, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

chandra b.
I swear, if it has SheaMoisture on it, I'm a sucker for it.  I was at Walgreens buying a tube of another baby scent for my son when I saw this next to it.  I use this for my hands and for my son, and it is very moisturizing.  I work with a lot of paper and my hands dry out a lot.  I usually have to reapply hand cream several times a day, but when I use this I find it is only a few times a day.  The lavender scent is very light, and not overwhelming for either my baby or me.  I know the photo shows a bottle, but I found it in a tube.  Very affordable.  I'd probably pay more for it!
Really moisturizing however the scent is SUPER strong. My son doesn’t seem bothered by it, though. Doesn’t have any issues with his eczema. It’s kind of thick so it’s good for that. I’d say for the use and the fact that they’re more natural than some other brands I’d say the price is affordable.    SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Provence Lavender Baby Nighttime Soothing Body Lotion
Chevy D.
Fairfield, CA
Love the smell! My first born has eczema so I stayed away from lotions with fragrance but since my 2nd son has no eczema, I can finally use a lotion that smells good. I picked this one because I still wanted it to have natural ingredients and this brand has the best ingredients.
Amie C.
old lyme
I live for this! My son gets cranky and i give him a bath in this and he passes right out after. So worth the price. Definitely recommend to all new moms. Life saver !
Aubrey B.
This is my favorite nighttime lotion for my daughter. She has always had dry skin with eczema. This lotion is so thick and creamy. I love the soothing smell and how hydrating it is for her skin. I definitely recommend it for babies with dry skin.
Elizabeth R.
I received this as a baby shower gift and my baby is now 4 months old and I can't get enough of this stuff! I have gone thru 3 bottles of this stuff and I go thru them quick because i like to use it for myself as well. The smell is amazing and it is gentle enough that I use it for my face
Bethany G.
Tacoma, WA
I never leave 5 stars unless it's my go to product and this is my favorite baby lotion ever. My daughter had eczema on her butt, arm and leg folds and the whole side of her face and within a week of switching it's almost completely cleared up and her skin is soft to the touch .
Shelby F.
Lexington , NC
I recently purchased this from our local babies r us. Let me just say this lotion is AMAZING. The wonderful smell of lavender and ylang ylang make for the perfect addition to our bedtime routine. Super creamy and hydrating as well my little man loves his bedtime massage.
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
This is the first scented lotion I used on my baby's skin. It's super gentle, smells great and calms her down. We use after bath time, before bed! Great for mommy hands too!
Amanda H.
She's Moisture is a favorite in our home. I use the products myself and for my children. Keeps their skin soft and smells amazing. You may think it's a bit pricey for the size, but it is definitely worth every cent.

Vitamin Shoppe