BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Add intensive hydration and softness to extra dry hair with this coil defining custard. Certified organic Shea Butter, Mafura and Baobab Oils blend with antioxidant-rich African Rock Fig in a moisture-infusing formula that envelopes dry hair to soften, smooth and produce well-defined, frizz free twists and twist out styles.

Instructions:

Apply custard to clean, conditioned, wet hair in small sections and work through from roots to tips, then twist. Air dry or use a hooded dryer on a low heat setting. Undo twists, separate and manually fluff only after hair is completely dry.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin (Vegetable), Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Maltodextrin/Vp Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Trichilia Emetica Seed (Mafura) Butter, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Honey, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract.

Destiny T.
Indianapolis, IN
First time using this product and I’m hooked. Very hydrating, doesn’t leave a residue. Perfect for natural hair. After washing n conditioning I used this and my curls popped. They were so visible and bouncy. I feel back in love with my curls. Recommend to all naturals and everyone. Budget friendly
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this in my May CurlBox. And to preface, I'm Latinx, so this may not be appropriate for my hair anyway. Of all the SheaMoisture products I received, this is my least favorite, but once I figured out how to use it for my hair, I'm still happy with it. A very thick cream that's pretty solid, using a lot to hold sections left my hair feeling waxy and heavy and didn't really hold the twists to dry. Going much MUCH lighter (as in, 2 to 3 light wipes with my fingers over the top of the cream) has helped, but I still get that waxy feeling when I attempt to twist. If I leave my hair to do its thing naturally, it helps give me more, and more defined, curls. I get less frizz on humid days too (thought it doesn't get rid of the frizz entirely). I mix it with the leave-in milk and whatever other leave-in conditioner I'm using and put it on my hair wet. But I do have to be careful because even a little too much gives me that waxy, stiff feeling. After using my leave-in without this and getting better results, I suspect this is just too heavy for my hair. Passing it on to my granddaughter.
L P.
I am on my second jar of this product and it has worked wonders on my natural hair and twist. I use it along with the Shea moisture detangler
Enfiniti A.
Greenville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally melts in my hair. It really really is hydrating and detangles my hair like a charm.

Target