SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil On-The-Go Conditioning Hair Fragrance uploaded by Chocolate M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil blend in this intensely hydrating mist that surrounds strands in an invisible veil, freshening up curls and masking odors in between full washes.

Instructions:

Spray hair fragrance onto a brush, or spritz in the air and walk through.

Lsopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Trichilia Emetica Seed Oil, Honey, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract Certified Organic Ingredient Fair Trade Ingredient.

Kenzie S.
Wichita, KS
I really enjoy this product! The scent is very strong but you only need one spritz to get the job done! Be careful to not spray too close, because your hair will get oily. It was also very affordable! Good for those days where you have spent the day outside and you want your hair to smell like you just washed it!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
If you love the smell of honey, then this is the hair fragrance for you! Just a few spritzes here and there and your hair will smell great. I also like that this spray gives my hair a little extra shine. I love to use it on my twist-outs.
Ayanna C.
The SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner is my absolute favorite conditioner. This hydrated the scalp and the hair strands. I used it on my hair after I dyed it blonde and it kept my hair healthy although it was previously bleached. SheaMoisture is expensive but it’s affordable enough. It’s pretty much how much do you value your hair. And if you catch Walgreens or CVS in a good week they may have it BOGO 1/2 off or buy two get one free! 😍😍😊😊
Britnee J.
This stuff smells AMAZING. I was reluctant about purchasing this when I first seen it online. I am a 4C natural that has coarse and kinky hair that is prone to dryness, so I am very cautious about what it is that I use and out on my hair. However, I came across this in Target and sampled it while on a grocery run. I was blown away by the smell. It smells loud but in a good way. Definitely a head turner and will prompt lots of compliments.
TANYA R.
All of the Shea moisture products are fantastic products. I would recommend them to anyone. They are well worth the money. I will definitely continue to use them. The scents are not overbearing. For the money you couldn't ask for a better product. The shampoo lathers well and it doesn't leave your hair dry and dull.
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
This product is nice. It leaves a nice scent and adds some shine. If you use to much the scent is powerful and it will make hair greasy. The trick is to find the right amount for your hair. It's a nice, affordable product and does what it advertises.
Rheamae W.
Annapolis, MD
I used this before and I have to say this one helped my hair a lot. Nothing fancy with the packaging just typical packaging. It is very good, works well. I use this three times  a week, days when I don't wash my hair. Definitely would buy it again so make sure to check this one out.
Chocolate M.
I absolutely love this scent . Manuka honey and African rock fig with mafura oil, go together perfect. I spray this in my hair when i wear protective styles.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
I love this product!!! It's smells got, it's light weight, and it's affordable. If you use extension, weaves, or drawstrings this is for you.
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
I have tried this product once it was given to me by a friend I haven't found it in my local beauty supply store would love to try it again