SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo

Description:

This sulfate-free shampoo cleanses while infusing hair with intense moisture and shine-enhancing nutrients. Certified Organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab are blended into a rich formulation of restorative oils to soften and revitalize hair. Antioxidant-rich African Rock Fig helps boost hydration while protecting distressed hair from environmental influences.

Instructions:

Apply to wet hair, gently massage into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat, if necessary.

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trichilia Emetica Seed Butter, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearamide Amp, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Honey.

Did this weigh down anyone's hair? I have thin fine dirty blonde hair..
I'm super interested in trying out this product! I have thick, curly hair, so it's easy for my ends to get really dry and split looking. My question is, should it help with my gross ends?? Also, is there a matching conditioner? Conditioner is key.
Start your review of SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
I have tried many natural shampoos in the past and this is by far my favorite. It cleans my hair very well while leaving it smelling so good and decreasing the amount of frizz I have. I’m running low so I need to buy some more![product:shea-moisture-manuka-honey-&-mafura-oil,-intensive-hydration-combination-set-includes-shampoo-13-fl-oz-&-conditioner-13-fl-oz-a-dry-hair-recipe-sulfate-free-&-color-safe]
Warren, OH
This is one of my holy grail shampoos for my high porosity, 3c/4a hair. The ingredients are great, it's sulfate free, cleanses well, the moisture is ridiculous and the smell (to me and my other half) is divine! I will say if you don't like smells that are somewhat perfumey, and that linger this might not be for you, but to me, the benefits outweigh what some might consider a con. I highly recommend this shampoo!
I’ve been using this shampoo and the matching conditioner for about three months now and I really like it. I’ve used a lot of Shea moisture hair care products over the years and I really like this. My hair has never been healthier. I have really dry and damaged color treated hair. I started using this while I transitioned back to my natural hair and I love it. Highly recommend! Works really well with the brands deep conditioners as well.
Purchased at: Target
I have seen a lot of hype of this line but this shampoo did not WOW me. Yes people may against my statement but here is why. I must say that it cleans very well however, it made my hair very very dry. It does smell good and it lathers well, but I try to avoid shampoos that are not moisturizing. Even though I am not a fan of this shampoo, I do like the conditioner and treatment.
Fayetteville
I received this shampoo along with the conditioner and deep conditioner. As much as I wish I could say I love this product, I do not. It just doesn't work for my hair. It leaves it dry after using it :( but all hair textures are different! I personally would not buy again! But I do love many other she's moisture products to why I gave it 4 stars :)
Rockingham, NC
I absolutely love this shampoo. I like the smell. It’s not too strong. It really helps hydrate my hair and leaves my hair very clean. It doesn’t take a lot of water to get the suds and stuff out and it leaves my hair very soft. I recommend this and it’s very affordable. I would definitely buy again. I got this from my local Wal Mart.
Holt, MI
I’ve 50/50 with this product. It lathers up really good. A really good size bottle. It last a long time. I just wished it worked better with damaged hair. Also it gave my hair a very weird texture which I’m not into. I bought this twice but I found something that works better with my hair.
Charleston, SC
I swear by anything under this line. My hair was dry and heat damaged and this product really helped my hair bounce back and retain moisture. It lathers pretty well and I am greatly satisfied. I also use the conditioners that come with the same purpose as the shampoo.
conroe
This product is awesome. The only downside is that if I use too much, it weighs down my hair. PERFECT for kinky/coily hair though. If you’re looking to repair your hair, this is the way to go. I highly recommend this to people starting their healthy hair journey.
El Paso
This is my holy grail of shampoos. All my life I’ve been trying shampoos to find one that can work well with my hair type and I’ve finally found it. It makes my hair so smooth and silky, and I just love the way it makes my hair smell too. Plus, the bottle lasts for over 3 months. This whole line will forever be a staple in my wash day routine.