BY SHEAMOISTURE #11 in Hair Masks

Description:

This intense conditioning deep treatment infuses hair with a powerful dose of moisture and nutrients. Certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab Oils are blended with antioxidant-rich African Rock Fig to restore and lock in moisture. Smoothes and fortifies follicles for stronger, healthier frizz-free hair.

Instructions:

Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For extra conditioning , cover hair with a plastic cap. Apply moderate heat for up to 30 minutes. When using a steamer do not cover hair. Moist heat will add to masque's hydration.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin (Vegetable), Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Oil, Honey, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissma (Avocado) Oil, Ficus (Fig) Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol Butter.

• i have Dry Coarse Wavy 2c Hair but I don't want to transi...1 Answers
  • Does this weigh hair down?2 Answers
  • How is the hair Masque? Is it for kinky hair to curly3 Answers
Meg D.
Highly potent lingering patchouli smell.  Took a couple washes to get rid of.  The essential oil listed on ingredients is definitely patchouli
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Por lo menos dos veces al mes es bueno ponerte una mascarilla bien hidratante en el cabello a menos que tengas el cabello reseco en ese caso debe ser semana, pero sino es muy bueno para la hidratación de tu cabellera
Justine M.
I love this ! My hair is very thick and dry because of all the hair dye I've done to it. I love using this stuff it brings back the moisture in my hair. I use it in the shower when I'm washing my hair. You can leave it in for 5 minutes or put it on and apply heat on it. I got mine on ulta.com it was on sale buy one get other half off. Ive also seen that sale at rite aide so you never have to worry if you feel it's too expensive.
Stephany J.
Malden
MY HAIR ABSOLUTELY LOVES THIS HAIR MASK ! My hair is super picky.  When I use this product from SheaMoisture, my hair feels super moisturized and manageable.
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
This is the only deep conditioner I use as of 2018. My hair is always soft smells amazing and manageable.
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
If you want soft hydrated hair that is moisturized to the ends. Look no further. This marked mixed with the JBCO serum left on for 30 min cover witha plastic cap. That's the way to go. I use this once a week.
Alex N.
Lafayette
Love this mask! It’s super thick and ultra moisturizing. You have to let it sit for awhile but it makes your hair like silk!
millennial d.
Believe all of the hype!! This stuff is gold in a jar 😍 it smells great. Has great slip. Very hydrating & doesn’t make my hair feel like trash once it’s dried.
Shacarri C.
Atlanta , GA
By far one of the best masque out there for natural hair.... I absolutely love this masque here it’s really affordable if you want to try it it’s like $2 for a sample and it’s really worth it. My curls never felt so alive it’s great for hydrating your hair. I would recommend using an oil with it gives you better results... trust me you will feel the difference
Brianna R.
This is my second time using this product and just like the first time it hydrates My Curls and brings life back into them. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry hair and is looking for some hydration.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
I've only seen this in Target! Has anyone been able to find it anywhere else?
Latrice B.
How does your hair feel after using the product?
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Would this product be helpful to a person who has very dry 4C hair?
Regine R.
How is the hair Masque? Is it for kinky hair to curly
Sieada D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Are these more moisturizing than the others? I really want to try!

back