BY SHEAMOISTURE #11 in Hair Masks

Description:

This intense conditioning deep treatment infuses hair with a powerful dose of moisture and nutrients. Certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab Oils are blended with antioxidant-rich African Rock Fig to restore and lock in moisture. Smoothes and fortifies follicles for stronger, healthier frizz-free hair.

Instructions:

Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For extra conditioning , cover hair with a plastic cap. Apply moderate heat for up to 30 minutes. When using a steamer do not cover hair. Moist heat will add to masque's hydration.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin (Vegetable), Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Oil, Honey, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissma (Avocado) Oil, Ficus (Fig) Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol Butter.

• i have Dry Coarse Wavy 2c Hair but I don't want to transi...1 Answers
  • Does this weigh hair down?2 Answers
  • How is the hair Masque? Is it for kinky hair to curly3 Answers
Jennifer F.
United States
I'm a big fan of Shea Moisture and this masque is an essential for me in their plethora of products. For me it sometimes combats for that #1 spot with the JBCO Strength & Grow Shampoo and the Manuka Honey & Yogurt Leave-In, and it often comes out the winner.

It's a deep conditioning dream. It's SUPER moisturizing --- my high porosity-heat damaged transitioning curls just drink it up --- and it has great slip making it great to detangle with. I often use this as the one and only conditioner for my wash and go's, there is really no need for another conditioner with this one. Sometimes for an added boost, I cocktail it with a splash of the oil that it's in this line (  SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Complex ). Seriously, the whole line is divine.

Shea Moisture has so many products, but this Manuka Honey line is my favorite next to the JBCO, Maunka Honey & Yogurt, and Superfruit lines, all of which have saved my hair.
Kendro T.
I think this is one of the BEST Shea Moisture products, EVER! The hydration and moisture is INSANE. I really do think the honey does a major job in providing moisture in this product. I use it as a deep conditioner and leave it in for about 30 minutes. It has a pudding like consistency and is very soft and creamy to the touch. It’s super clutch during the winter seasons since I live in a colder climate during that time of the year. Nothing short of amazing. SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque
Chanel R.
So I got this little packet at my local drug store. I am currently pregnant and have really curly hair. 3b/3C- lately my hair has been extremely dry and brittle. So I just been ultra lazy to maintain it. I got this because I thought it would be easier than actually DIYing my own deep condition. (Which I normally do) must I say- this product is heaven!!!! I have tried other hair masks from shea moisture but this one takes the cake! My hair has so much slip after and it feel so damn moisturised afterwords! Omg I just can't et enough of it. I will be purchasing the actual full size to just always have at home. I recommend this is your hair is 3b3c type, and sometimes lack moisture. I'm not sure on other hair types but definitely give it a try!!!
Kenia A.
Okay y’all when I say I live by this product I literally mean it. I have waves and curls and when I use this they’re extra moisturized and my hair tends to curl a bit more. I’m on my third mask and they literally last forever also can we talk about the smell... it’s by far my favorite mask!
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
So I️ was a huge skeptic of this product because I️ have fine hair and my curls are easily weighed down and she’s moisture has lots of oils and heavy creams. THIS. STUFF. MAKES. MY. HAIR. FEEL. LIKE. BUTTER. I️ use this weekly after I️ clarify my hair and when I️ rinse this out my fingers glide through my hair like butter with a hot knife. It’s insane. I️ can feel how moisturized each strand is. I’m going to have to stockpile this stuff because this is now a weekly staple in my hair regimen. I️ also use a little bit of this as a leave-in to style my hair on really cold days and I️ have no frizz!
Kalien R.
Killeen, TX
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque This mask is great for extra dry hair. I used on my curls and immediately noticed a difference in the way that my hair retained moisture. It's super thick.
Kylee O.
I LOVE shea moisture, and use many of their products, but this is the best one so far. I used this along with their Manuka Honey and Yogurt Shampoo and conditioner (its brand new and not on here yet), and my hair has never been this soft! I've tried at least 50 conditioners, including the Moroccan oil line, and this is the best! I use on dry hair for the most benefit
Kylee O.
I like this mask a lot!! I used on dry hair and left on for about 20 min before my shower. Probably one of the best masks I've tried. I used it along with a new line from Shea Moisture which I love- check it out! It's the light blue packaging manuka and yogurt. I don't think it's on Influenster yet, but I purchased at ulta last week.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This product SAVED my dry, over processed bleach blonde hair (you may notice my hair is dark now, for that reason specifically lol) this brought the bounce back to my hair, stopped it from being gummy/stretching and it smells really nice! I use it every other week when I want to treat myself!
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
This hair mask is one of my fav’s by Shea Moisture. The packaging is nice and I love the colors on it. It’s about $12 at Walgreens where I purchased it from but definitely worth the money. It smells wonderful, very hydrating and very moisturizing. I love the fact that 10% of their proceeds goes to poverty and that it’s made with all natural ingredients and there’s no testing on animals 🐰. I leave mine in my hair for 45mins-1hr with a heat cap. Definitely recommend to others.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
I've only seen this in Target! Has anyone been able to find it anywhere else?
Latrice B.
How does your hair feel after using the product?
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Would this product be helpful to a person who has very dry 4C hair?
Regine R.
How is the hair Masque? Is it for kinky hair to curly
Sieada D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Are these more moisturizing than the others? I really want to try!

back