Sieada D.
Mount Vernon, NY

Are these more moisturizing than the others? I really want to try!

Alysha R.
Alysha R.
2 years, 1 month ago
This masque felt luxurious on my natural hair and helped my strands retain moisture! I was a believer in the JBCO Strengthen, Grow & Restore Treatment Masque before but the Manuka Honey Intensive Hydration Hair Masque delivers.
Aunjahne C.
Aunjahne C.
2 years, 1 month ago
I use it and its my favorite product my hair comes out extremely soft
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 8 months ago
I have used this product twice, I really don't see much different to my hair. I love the JBCO mask, I love that whole line .