Jennifer F.
United States
I'm a big fan of Shea Moisture and this masque is an essential for me in their plethora of products. For me it sometimes combats for that #1 spot with the JBCO Strength & Grow Shampoo and the Manuka Honey & Yogurt Leave-In, and it often comes out the winner.

It's a deep conditioning dream. It's SUPER moisturizing --- my high porosity-heat damaged transitioning curls just drink it up --- and it has great slip making it great to detangle with. I often use this as the one and only conditioner for my wash and go's, there is really no need for another conditioner with this one. Sometimes for an added boost, I cocktail it with a splash of the oil that it's in this line (  SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Complex ). Seriously, the whole line is divine.

Shea Moisture has so many products, but this Manuka Honey line is my favorite next to the JBCO, Maunka Honey & Yogurt, and Superfruit lines, all of which have saved my hair.