Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
So I️ was a huge skeptic of this product because I️ have fine hair and my curls are easily weighed down and she’s moisture has lots of oils and heavy creams. THIS. STUFF. MAKES. MY. HAIR. FEEL. LIKE. BUTTER. I️ use this weekly after I️ clarify my hair and when I️ rinse this out my fingers glide through my hair like butter with a hot knife. It’s insane. I️ can feel how moisturized each strand is. I’m going to have to stockpile this stuff because this is now a weekly staple in my hair regimen. I️ also use a little bit of this as a leave-in to style my hair on really cold days and I️ have no frizz!