katy e.
Waynesboro, VA
Just started using this masque and already in love. I just use about a ping pong sized amount on the bottom half of my long hair. Then I use my regular Maui Moisture curl quench conditioner as my "slip" and to detangle. I let sit in my hair for the rest of my shower (about 5-10 minutes) and then rinse about 50% out. My hair is ultra soft and silky and my curls look amazing. I am transitioning to the curly girl method, so I love that this is free from sulfates and silicones. Absolutely love the smell of this product and how heavy it is. Doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I will definitely repurchase when I use it all up!