BY SHEAMOISTURE #9 in Hair Masks

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

This intense conditioning deep treatment infuses hair with a powerful dose of moisture and nutrients. Certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab Oils are blended with antioxidant-rich African Rock Fig to restore and lock in moisture. Smoothes and fortifies follicles for stronger, healthier frizz-free hair.

Instructions:

Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For extra conditioning , cover hair with a plastic cap. Apply moderate heat for up to 30 minutes. When using a steamer do not cover hair. Moist heat will add to masque's hydration.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin (Vegetable), Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Oil, Honey, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissma (Avocado) Oil, Ficus (Fig) Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol Butter.

• i have Dry Coarse Wavy 2c Hair but I don't want to transi...1 Answers
  • Does this weigh hair down?2 Answers
  • How is the hair Masque? Is it for kinky hair to curly3 Answers
Jennifer F.
United States
I'm a big fan of Shea Moisture and this masque is an essential for me in their plethora of products. For me it sometimes combats for that #1 spot with the JBCO Strength & Grow Shampoo and the Manuka Honey & Yogurt Leave-In, and it often comes out the winner.

It's a deep conditioning dream. It's SUPER moisturizing --- my high porosity-heat damaged transitioning curls just drink it up --- and it has great slip making it great to detangle with. I often use this as the one and only conditioner for my wash and go's, there is really no need for another conditioner with this one. Sometimes for an added boost, I cocktail it with a splash of the oil that it's in this line (  SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Complex ). Seriously, the whole line is divine.

Shea Moisture has so many products, but this Manuka Honey line is my favorite next to the JBCO, Maunka Honey & Yogurt, and Superfruit lines, all of which have saved my hair.
Kendro T.
I think this is one of the BEST Shea Moisture products, EVER! The hydration and moisture is INSANE. I really do think the honey does a major job in providing moisture in this product. I use it as a deep conditioner and leave it in for about 30 minutes. It has a pudding like consistency and is very soft and creamy to the touch. It’s super clutch during the winter seasons since I live in a colder climate during that time of the year. Nothing short of amazing. SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque
Chanel R.
So I got this little packet at my local drug store. I am currently pregnant and have really curly hair. 3b/3C- lately my hair has been extremely dry and brittle. So I just been ultra lazy to maintain it. I got this because I thought it would be easier than actually DIYing my own deep condition. (Which I normally do) must I say- this product is heaven!!!! I have tried other hair masks from shea moisture but this one takes the cake! My hair has so much slip after and it feel so damn moisturised afterwords! Omg I just can't et enough of it. I will be purchasing the actual full size to just always have at home. I recommend this is your hair is 3b3c type, and sometimes lack moisture. I'm not sure on other hair types but definitely give it a try!!!
katy e.
Waynesboro, VA
Just started using this masque and already in love. I just use about a ping pong sized amount on the bottom half of my long hair. Then I use my regular Maui Moisture curl quench conditioner as my "slip" and to detangle. I let sit in my hair for the rest of my shower (about 5-10 minutes) and then rinse about 50% out. My hair is ultra soft and silky and my curls look amazing. I am transitioning to the curly girl method, so I love that this is free from sulfates and silicones. Absolutely love the smell of this product and how heavy it is. Doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I will definitely repurchase when I use it all up!
Aurora c.
Holy hydration! This is one hell of a hair mask! The consistency is so thick and creamy and it really hydrates the hair. I think I may have to be a little light handed because it did weigh my hair down a bit but that is ok because my hair jumps back after day 2 or 3. The smell is AMAZING so sweet but a gentle sweetness, it’s a warm heavenly smell. For my curly hair type I can definitely see this being a new favorite deep conditioner
Kenia A.
Okay y’all when I say I live by this product I literally mean it. I have waves and curls and when I use this they’re extra moisturized and my hair tends to curl a bit more. I’m on my third mask and they literally last forever also can we talk about the smell... it’s by far my favorite mask!
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
So I️ was a huge skeptic of this product because I️ have fine hair and my curls are easily weighed down and she’s moisture has lots of oils and heavy creams. THIS. STUFF. MAKES. MY. HAIR. FEEL. LIKE. BUTTER. I️ use this weekly after I️ clarify my hair and when I️ rinse this out my fingers glide through my hair like butter with a hot knife. It’s insane. I️ can feel how moisturized each strand is. I’m going to have to stockpile this stuff because this is now a weekly staple in my hair regimen. I️ also use a little bit of this as a leave-in to style my hair on really cold days and I️ have no frizz!
Kalien R.
Killeen, TX
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque This mask is great for extra dry hair. I used on my curls and immediately noticed a difference in the way that my hair retained moisture. It's super thick.
Kylee O.
I LOVE shea moisture, and use many of their products, but this is the best one so far. I used this along with their Manuka Honey and Yogurt Shampoo and conditioner (its brand new and not on here yet), and my hair has never been this soft! I've tried at least 50 conditioners, including the Moroccan oil line, and this is the best! I use on dry hair for the most benefit
Natalie T.
Portland
I love this hair masque! The smell, price, and ingredients are all good things. I use it about once a week, and leave it in for about 30 minutes. I have 2b/c wavy hair and feel it is only effective if left on for longer than 15 minutes. It is very hydrating if kept on for a long period of time. No sulfates or silicones which I LOVE about this brand! Definitely has a better smell than the shea moisture raw shea butter hair masque. But just as effective. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque w/ Sea Kelp & Argan Oil
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
I've only seen this in Target! Has anyone been able to find it anywhere else?
Latrice B.
How does your hair feel after using the product?
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Would this product be helpful to a person who has very dry 4C hair?
Regine R.
How is the hair Masque? Is it for kinky hair to curly
Sieada D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Are these more moisturizing than the others? I really want to try!

back