Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksSheaMoisture
Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque

SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque

SheaMoisture Manuka Honey Masque with Mafura Oil - Deep Conditioner for Hair Manuka honey is a special type of honey that is relished for its natural healing properties for hair and skin. Due to its excellent versatility, this honey blends well with a wide range of conditioning oils, and Mafura oil is one of our favorite combinations. This SheaMoisture Manuka Honey Masque provides intense conditioning for hair that is thirsty for moisture, especially curly hair. This deep conditioner infuses hair with a powerful dose of moisture and nutrients. Depending on the condition of your hair, it can be a quick hydration boost or an extra deep conditioning treatment. Ideal for revitalizing over-processed hair, damaged hair or color-treated hair. Certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab Oils are blended with antioxidant-rich African Rock Fig to restore and lock in moisture. Smooths and fortifies follicles for stronger, healthier frizz-free hair.

Do you prefer a hair masque or light weight conditioner?
I was finna buy it because my hair used to be damaged and i don’t know if it would grow my 4c hair?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque!
Los Angeles, CA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque uploaded by Tiffany R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I use this once a week and my hair loves it. It makes my hair easy to detangle, smells amazing, and leaves my curls clean but completely hydrated and coils in tact.
Mebane, NC
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque uploaded by Tori D.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely one of my favorite deep conditioners!! Love the way it makes my hair feel and smell after each use!
Edmond, OK
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque uploaded by Regina G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ready for some serious hydration? Add this to your shopping list! The results are instant, and noticeable! This entire product line delivers all the deliciousness my tresses need to stay vibrant, bouncy and full of shine! I use this treatment 1-2 times a month intermittently. Affordable and found almost anywhere! #treatyourself! Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque
Minneapolis, MN
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque uploaded by Samiraa A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I been using this for quite sometime now. It smells good and it’s affordable and so worth it. Trust me, your hair will thank you later! I have curly hair and wash days can be so long but with this product I feel like I don’t spend that much time detangling like I used to.
Luling, LA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque uploaded by Renelle F.
The [product:shea-moisture-manuka-honey-&-mafura-oil-intensive-hydration-masque] is my favorite deep conditioning treatment. I use it after normal washing and conditioning of my hair. I apply it all over, put on a heating cap, and leave it on my hair for about 30 minutes. After rinsing, it leaves my hair feeling hydrated and soft. You can find it in all of the drugs stores and CVS and Walgreens frequently have sales on this product. I highly recommend!!!
Conway, AR
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque uploaded by Kurly K.
Amazing! I used it twice and left it in my hair for 15 minutes and I can really tell the difference. When I use it my hair has better defined curls and much more hydrated. I don’t use it every wash but I don’t think we’re supposed to.
Dallas, TX
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque uploaded by Tiwa J.
10/10 would recommend! With having 4c hair I need a lot of moisture to retain length and help promote growth. Since I have been using I have gotten many comments on my hair looking noticeably longer (used for 2 months, comments started after using twice) I Ieave hair mask in for 24 hours then rinse out for optimal results!! This bc stuff works wonders and leaves you hair smelling delicious!
San Antonio, TX
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque uploaded by Carrie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this hair mask - I have been using it in my deep conditioning rotation for almost 2 years and it it a product that I will always have on hand. It is thick but it does distribute through hair without too much trouble, softens and helps detangle as you rinse and smells beautiful - warm and sweet but not like candy - like a beautiful warm honey or pudding. It really helps condition and repair my highlighted, heat-damaged hair. I discovered this amazing brand a few years ago when I went to the curly girl method for my naturally curly hair. I love the quality ingredients and the fact that it has no parabins, sulfates it silicones. Would recommend especially for girls with natural texture and curls/waves/coils!
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve been on a “no (sham)’poo” journey for the last couple of years, and at first I was really stoked to have so much control of what was going into my hair - I could pronounce and tell you about every ingredient in my shampoo bars. However, after about three years of this, my hair started to get so brittle. It was breaking in ways I’ve never experienced and coming out in much larger amounts than I was comfortable with. So I needed some really intense moisture. I bought this mask and the Intensive Hydration Shampoo by the same company and gave it a whirl. And it was a pretty incredible difference after just one use. I’m not usually pro using more products, but this really helped hydrate my poor, damaged, dry, brittle hair. I’m already back to a much more normal amount of hair leaving my head. And it feels soooo much softer. Really, if you’re in a similar situation, this stuff is worth trying out.
Atlanta, GA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque uploaded by Syena K.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using shea moisture for years. I have tried countless products from their line and I believe this is easily one of their best products they’ve released! This is a deep conditioner that has Manuka honey, Mafura oil and other great ingredients that give you a boost of hydration. It has a luscious, thick, creamy texture that can be easily distributed throughout the hair. The smell is lovely and my hair thanks me whenever I use this! I use this treatment weekly after shampooing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacksonville, FL
il y a 5 mois
Lura A. il y a 5 mois
Its a hydration hair masque, so if you have dry hair it should work. I suggest getting the travel packet of the masque and trying it out that way. It's like $3.00 for the packet at Target.