BY SHEAMOISTURE

Marfura Oil Hydration Intensive Masque - SheaMoisture's Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque intensely conditions while infusing hair with a powerful dose of moisture and nutrients. Certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab Oils are blended with antioxidant-rich African Rock Fig to restore and lock in moisture while deeply conditioning. Smoothes and fortifies follicles for stronger, healthier frizz-free hair. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Manuka Honey contains anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the scalp. Helps create a moisturizing barrier. Mafura Oil contains high levels of beneficial oleic acid that helps replenish oils stripped from hair. African Rock Fig contains antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, which helps keep hair looking vibrant.SheaMoisture fights poverty! 10% of SheaMoisture Community Commerce product sales go to women-led businesses, to support communities that supply ingredients for our products. We help fund training and infrastructure to help them manufacturer their own high quality goods in their countries, and get fair prices for their goods and labor. This helps them to earn a better living and support their families, making a better life possible within their communities. It?s not a donation. It's an investment in a fairer world.(12.o oz) - Marfura Oil Hydration Intensive Masque

• Does this weigh hair down?1 Answers
  • How is the hair Masque? Is it for kinky hair to curly1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a really good deep conditioner/masque for...2 Answers
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque, 12 oz more...
This deep conditioner marque is great for my hair because it consistently needs moisture. It has Manuka honey, Mafura oil and African rock fig which are great for our hair. Leave on 25 minutes and sit under dryer on medium heat. Hair comes our soft and moisturized. Would definitely recommend. Would purchase again.
Nataly G.
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff! For a while I was yearning for a good hair mask since my curls had been fried to no end with a hair straightener and I was committed to embrace my natural curls and this was a huge help!

Just leave it in for a couple minutes once a week and besides leaving my hair smelling AMAZING it helped my hair feel and look healthier! In love! I repurchase it any chance I get.
katy e.
Waynesboro, VA
Just started using this masque and already in love. I just use about a ping pong sized amount on the bottom half of my long hair. Then I use my regular Maui Moisture curl quench conditioner as my "slip" and to detangle. I let sit in my hair for the rest of my shower (about 5-10 minutes) and then rinse about 50% out. My hair is ultra soft and silky and my curls look amazing. I am transitioning to the curly girl method, so I love that this is free from sulfates and silicones. Absolutely love the smell of this product and how heavy it is. Doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I will definitely repurchase when I use it all up!
Britt M.
This is hands down my favorite hair masque! It smells heavenly and is so moisturizing. It is a bit heavy for my 2B wavy hair, but I tend to deep condition on my "no product days" so it's worth the lose waves. I've repurchased this product several times and don't plan on stopping.
Natalie T.
Portland
I love this hair masque! The smell, price, and ingredients are all good things. I use it about once a week, and leave it in for about 30 minutes. I have 2b/c wavy hair and feel it is only effective if left on for longer than 15 minutes. It is very hydrating if kept on for a long period of time. No sulfates or silicones which I LOVE about this brand! Definitely has a better smell than the shea moisture raw shea butter hair masque. But just as effective. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque w/ Sea Kelp & Argan Oil
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
I have heard about this product before and let me tell you this whole line is my #giftcrush ! SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque I was recommended to this line by a couple of people so I can not wait to try it !!
Shannon S.
Laurinburg, NC
I have to say I first read the reviews on this before my big chop so that I can find a way to retain moisture. This feels so good on my hair and it smells awesome. I see a slight difference on my hair. I have only been using it for a few weeks.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I found this product by chance at Marshalls. I was looking for a conditioner that was moisture nourishing, combat dryness,hair damage and deep penetrating conditioner. The scent is amazing the product is very light weight so you have to use a lot I wish it were creamier but it does all that it claims and what I was looking for. I think this is a great formula to coat hair for a wash and go or daily for edge control and protecting edges. I would recommend this for all hair types.
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
This hair mask is one of my fav’s by Shea Moisture. The packaging is nice and I love the colors on it. It’s about $12 at Walgreens where I purchased it from but definitely worth the money. It smells wonderful, very hydrating and very moisturizing. I love the fact that 10% of their proceeds goes to poverty and that it’s made with all natural ingredients and there’s no testing on animals 🐰. I leave mine in my hair for 45mins-1hr with a heat cap. Definitely recommend to others.
Braitlyn K.
Jeanerette, LA
This hair mask smells amazing and is so moisturizing. It’s definitely thicker, and tricky to wash out but the price is amazing and it makes my hair super soft. I curl my hair a lot and it just makes it so much nicer.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
I've only seen this in Target! Has anyone been able to find it anywhere else?
Latrice B.
How does your hair feel after using the product?
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Would this product be helpful to a person who has very dry 4C hair?
Sieada D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Are these more moisturizing than the others? I really want to try!
DJ C.
Anyone having good results on medium-coarse hair that has a low porosity?