2 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE #61 in Facial Cleansers

Marfura Oil Hydration Intensive Masque - SheaMoisture's Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque intensely conditions while infusing hair with a powerful dose of moisture and nutrients. Certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab Oils are blended with antioxidant-rich African Rock Fig to restore and lock in moisture while deeply conditioning. Smoothes and fortifies follicles for stronger, healthier frizz-free hair. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Manuka Honey contains anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the scalp. Helps create a moisturizing barrier. Mafura Oil contains high levels of beneficial oleic acid that helps replenish oils stripped from hair. African Rock Fig contains antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, which helps keep hair looking vibrant.SheaMoisture fights poverty! 10% of SheaMoisture Community Commerce product sales go to women-led businesses, to support communities that supply ingredients for our products. We help fund training and infrastructure to help them manufacturer their own high quality goods in their countries, and get fair prices for their goods and labor. This helps them to earn a better living and support their families, making a better life possible within their communities. It?s not a donation. It's an investment in a fairer world.(12.o oz) - Marfura Oil Hydration Intensive Masque

• I have been looking for a really good deep conditioner/masque for a...2 Answers
  • Anyone having good results on medium-coarse hair that has a low por...1 Answers
  • I love the shampoo and conditioner but haven't tried the hair mask ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
One of my Favorite December Beauty Finds! It has a wonderful relaxing smell when you open the container. You're supposed to put it on after shampooing so it sits on your hair for the majority of your shower. I usually just rub it on from ends to middle of my hair and then massage it through completely. Then I'll put it in a hair scrunchy so it can really get to work. Rinse and then wala your hair is instantly moisturized, smells great, feels soft, and looks shiny. I always get compliments on my hair but after using this product i get them like 5+ times a day about how healthy my hair looks and shiny it is. It helps my hair stay moisturized without getting greasy and it's able to hold a curl/ style longer because it's not as damaged. I can't wait to see how my hair improves over time from using this. I think it may be too heavy for girls with thin or fine hair but if you have curls or thick coarse texture looking for moisture and shine this is the perfect product for you! I paid around $11 for it st Walgreens/CVS and I wash my hair 2 -3 times a week . I think it is worth the price and will last at least 2 months.
Milencia S.
Milencia S.
This hair mask is amazing!! I'll list a few pros and cons.
Pros:
1. This mask is thick so a little hours a long way. 2. Since this mask is very thick it lasts a long time. I've had it for about a year. (Disclaimer! I don't use this every time I wash my hair. I switch between products and this helps with how long this masque lasts.
3. The masque it's super moisturizing. I colored my hair recently and it's gotten drier because of that. This masque definitely fights the dryness and leave my hair soft and smelling good (^▽^)
Cons:
1. I know some people don't like when the product's smell lingers on their hair and this does. The smell isn't bad but some might not like that.
2. Even after rinsing out, you can still feel it in your hair which again I don't mind but others might.
All in all I love this and definitely recommend (*^-^*)
Janay T.
Janay T.
Lafayette, LA
It's a hate an wanting to love this product. It smells great and it's nice and thick but there is like no slip at all with this deep conditioner. It does make my hair soft but does not leave it very moisturized at all. I feel my hair would have too be soaking wet to even distribute this evenly through out my hair. I bought this at Dirt Cheap for like 6 dollars which is a good price compared to other places that charge 12 an 13 dollars for one thing of Shea moisture. I definitely will not be buying again. I'm hoping to maybe try their other deep conditioners & achieve the results I'm looking for.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I really do not see the hype for this product. I have used it multiple times, and I don't think it does all that much for my hair. The price is ok for the kind of product it is. I doesn't give me definition, doesn't leave my hair bouncy. I have definitely used deep conditioners better than this. I like the musky smell, and it lingers, so thats not a problem for me. I have super curly hair with "S" curls that sometimes coil at the end and I am always on the hunt for something that is gonna bring some moisture into my hair. I really wanted this to work for me, and it really hadn't ):
Anjelica F.
Anjelica F.
Sandston, VA
This is the best deep conditioner I have found thus far. This deep conditioner continues to deliver great results. I have thick ,curly, bra strap length hair and I do not need a lot of product to coat each quadrant of my hair. I usually leave it on over night or 4 hours during the day. I rise it and am left with soft moisturized hair . I find my hair stays moisturized longer and it's shiny. I have received so many complements on the amazing smell as well as my hair health. Ps. Add a little coconut oil to it to make it when better ! This is my holy grail deep conditioner!
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Another yummy conditioner from SheaMoisture! I find the hair masques to be thicker and more "whipped" in texture than just regular deep conditioners. I've gone through 2 jars of this hair masque and I really like it for an intense moisture treatment. I think it works best when applied to dripping wet hair right after washing. Apply in sections and comb through and sit under a heated cap for at least 30 minutes. Hair feels soft, luxurious, manageable and the smell is great. After using this I skip the leave-in and just use styling product. Another SheaMoisture winner!!
Alysha R.
Alysha R.
SheaMoisture's Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque w/ Rock Fig & Baobab Oil is the best deep conditioning masque I have tried so far. It smells sweet from the Manuka Honey and has a subtle hint of exotic floral essences. This megarich, creamy deep conditioning masque clings to strands then penetrates the hair shaft with moisture making natural hair soft and silky! Will be buying this instead of the SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Treatment Masque next time! My new favorite!
Kandace W.
Kandace W.
I recently purchased this product and use it for deep conditioning my 4c hair. I absolutely love it. The only complaint I have is I wish the consistency was a little bit looser. It's a little difficult to evenly distribute through my hick hair and if it was just a little looser I know it would be easier. The smell lasts forever. It's definitely one of those products where the smell still stays in your hair after you wash it out which is lovely. Love it! And a little goes a long way as well.
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Baltimore, MD
I have tried many product lines by Shea Moisture but the Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration line is GOLD. I have been using the entire line consistently for almost 5 months and it's so good, it makes it difficult for me to want to try other hair products! My favorite product in the line is the Hair Masque. I was amazed at how moisturized my hair was! And the smell is phenomenal. The product runs a little thick but that would be the only gripe I have. It's #naturalhairmagic.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
This product is amazing for textured natural hair. It's VERY moisturing, the smell is nice, not over powering and allowed me to finger detangle my hair with the product. For $12 you almost 2 months of use, that's if you deep condition every week and apply in sections (4-6) so you don't waste any product because it's too great to waste. This is a staple for me and it's always in arms reach in my home.
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
I've only seen this in Target! Has anyone been able to find it anywhere else?
Latrice B.
Latrice B.
How does your hair feel after using the product?
Aisha M.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Would this product be helpful to a person who has very dry 4C hair?
Sieada D.
Sieada D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Are these more moisturizing than the others? I really want to try!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Mercerville, NJ
I have been looking for a really good deep conditioner/masque for a while now. I have been experimenting and I've heard really great reviews about this product. Does it leave your hair moisturized and defined?