SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner

Description:

This rinse-out conditioner instantly softens and detangles while infusing hair with intense moisture and shine-enhancing nutrients. Certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab are blended into a rich formulation of restorative oils to nourish and condition dry, brittle hair. Helps restore manageability. Antioxidant-rich African Rock Fig helps boost hydration while protecting hair from environmental influences. Leaves hair soft, shiny and easy to style.

Instructions:

Work conditioner through hair from root to ends. Leave on 3 minutes, then rinse.

Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyropermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Trichliav Emetica Seed Butter, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Cellulose, Glycerin (Vegetable), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Honey, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend) Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg Propyl Silanrtriol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ficus (Fig) Extract.

I currently use the Shea moisture coconut and hibiscus conditioner and it gives me amazing curl definition and slip. I recently found the deep conditioner of the manuka honey and African fig in this line. I use it once a week on wash day. I love the smell and my hair feels like butter when I rinse it out. I’m looking at trying the conditioner in this line. Does it give curl definition like the coconut and hibiscus conditioner? For reference I have thick hair with 3c curls
Does this conditioner weigh down fine hair?
Would you use this as a leave-in conditioner?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
London
Love this, so hydrating, I use it as a leave in too. The only thing I slightly dislike is the smell, but it’s not too strong
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dry Scalp / Normal, Curly, Thick
Cheltenham, PA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner uploaded by Robyn C.
This is my absolute favorite line from Shea Moisture. I love this and the SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque It contains only the best ingredients and doesn’t include the bad stuff. It keeps your hair healthy and hydrated and smelling great. It’s awesome for us curly girls because it enhances our curls while keeping them shiny and hydrated.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dry Scalp / Normal, Curly
Vacaville, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Yes, Shea moisture Manuka honey and mafura oil... first and foremost I love manuka honey in my hair products.. this Conditioner is one of my top picks. When I can find it in my local store. It makes my hair soft and very hydrated... with no frizz. I also really like the smell and the thickness of this conditioner! I do not recommend for people with Oily hair, my daughter tried it and didn’t like it for her oily hair. But for drier color treated hair. Its the bomb.
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
I love this product because my fiancee gave it to me in a mothers day gift and he's not into hair at all so I was hesitant to use it but when I did it had my hair soft and the smell was beautiful I looked up the ingredients which are nothing but great for your hair it has also contributed to my hair growth because it cut down shedding and gave my hair more elasticity as well
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Kinky, Coarse
Crestview, FL
I bought this conditioner because it is popular and highly recommended in the curly hair community. I was extremely disappointed in the results I got using this. While the conditioner did have a lot of slip and was great for detangling. When I washed it out with cool water, it left my hair feeling like straw and horribly dry.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Thin
Yuba City, CA
My favorite conditioner ever!! My husband uses the shampoo to soothe & moisturize his scalp, so I use it as well because it smells great and isn't too heavy feeling. I bought the conditioner too one day, just on a whim. I love it! Same great smell and is super moisturizing and doesn't weigh my hair down.
Red / Volume / Normal
SUCH AN AMAZING PRODUCT!!!! Very hydrating for the hair, little bit on the pricey side but worth the money. Not a big fan of the smell, it’s not the worst thing ever but at the same time not the best. But worth it because it leave my hair feeling moisturized and soft
Baltimore, MD
Intensive hydration is an understatement! This conditioner helped me to nurse my hair back to life after protective styling for months. It has lots of slip so detangling is a breeze. The price is great as well. I can always count on Shea Moisture to do my hair good!
Lansing
I love this brand for their body washes and scrubs, but the shampoo is more for people with textured hair. This product helped with damage and softness, but my hair lacked luster. After using this product it gave my hair some texture, and I really didn’t like that.
Light Blonde / Brassiness, Damage, Heat Protection / Wavy, Thick
Hamlet, NC
I have the shampoo and this conditioner. I really love it. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and hydrated. I can run my fingers through my curls and it feels so amazing and I love the scent. It’s worth the price. You can find this in Wal Mart, Sally’s, etc.
Black / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Thick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...