SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner

Description:

This rinse-out conditioner instantly softens and detangles while infusing hair with intense moisture and shine-enhancing nutrients. Certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab are blended into a rich formulation of restorative oils to nourish and condition dry, brittle hair. Helps restore manageability. Antioxidant-rich African Rock Fig helps boost hydration while protecting hair from environmental influences. Leaves hair soft, shiny and easy to style.

Instructions:

Work conditioner through hair from root to ends. Leave on 3 minutes, then rinse.

Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyropermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Trichliav Emetica Seed Butter, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Cellulose, Glycerin (Vegetable), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Honey, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend) Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg Propyl Silanrtriol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ficus (Fig) Extract.

I currently use the Shea moisture coconut and hibiscus conditioner and it gives me amazing curl definition and slip. I recently found the deep conditioner of the manuka honey and African fig in this line. I use it once a week on wash day. I love the smell and my hair feels like butter when I rinse it out. I’m looking at trying the conditioner in this line. Does it give curl definition like the coconut and hibiscus conditioner? For reference I have thick hair with 3c curls
Does this conditioner weigh down fine hair?
Would you use this as a leave-in conditioner?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Cheltenham, PA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner uploaded by Robyn C.
This is my absolute favorite line from Shea Moisture. I love this and the SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque It contains only the best ingredients and doesn’t include the bad stuff. It keeps your hair healthy and hydrated and smelling great. It’s awesome for us curly girls because it enhances our curls while keeping them shiny and hydrated.
Vacaville, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Yes, Shea moisture Manuka honey and mafura oil... first and foremost I love manuka honey in my hair products.. this Conditioner is one of my top picks. When I can find it in my local store. It makes my hair soft and very hydrated... with no frizz. I also really like the smell and the thickness of this conditioner! I do not recommend for people with Oily hair, my daughter tried it and didn’t like it for her oily hair. But for drier color treated hair. Its the bomb.
Chester, PA
This conditioner smells so freaking good and leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft. My hair went from continually being dried out every day to being softer and holding in more moisture than ever before. I will say it is a tad bit difficult to rinse out and does leave a slight oily feel to my hair but that is a small sacrifice to pay considering how intensely nourished my hair feels afterwards.
I love this product because my fiancee gave it to me in a mothers day gift and he's not into hair at all so I was hesitant to use it but when I did it had my hair soft and the smell was beautiful I looked up the ingredients which are nothing but great for your hair it has also contributed to my hair growth because it cut down shedding and gave my hair more elasticity as well
Crestview, FL
I bought this conditioner because it is popular and highly recommended in the curly hair community. I was extremely disappointed in the results I got using this. While the conditioner did have a lot of slip and was great for detangling. When I washed it out with cool water, it left my hair feeling like straw and horribly dry.
Yuba City, CA
My favorite conditioner ever!! My husband uses the shampoo to soothe & moisturize his scalp, so I use it as well because it smells great and isn't too heavy feeling. I bought the conditioner too one day, just on a whim. I love it! Same great smell and is super moisturizing and doesn't weigh my hair down.
The Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Conditioner was amazing at first. It made my hair smell so good and made it soft for once. After a while it stopped making my hair soft, which led to me switching brands. I think it's nice overall but I've found something that works better for my hair.
Edgewater
This is my all time favorite conditioner. I have curly hair and need A LOT of moisture in my hair. This conditioner delivers and leaves my hair feeling moisturized and shiny. I love it! It's not wildly expensive but I wouldn't consider it cheap either. I buy it off Amazon for around $8-$9.
Sussex, NJ
If I could use one word to describe the scent of this conditioner it would be HEAVENLY! Love the scent and the way it leaves my hair touchable soft. The only complaint I have is that it does tend to leave my hair a little heavy and flat. If you’re looking for total hydration, this is the stuff!
Minneapolis, MN
Amazing conditioner. Feels like my curls are soft and smooth. Very moisturizing and ingredients are awesome and natural. Would highly recommend to anyone trying to boost their moisture levels and decrease frizz. I have thick course, and coil type hair and this is perfect for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...