SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Complex for Dry Hair, 2 Oz

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Marfura Oil Hydration Intensive Serum - SheaMoisture's Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Complex is a potent treatment that absorbs quickly to encourage a healthy scalp and lustrous, beautiful hair. Certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab Oils blend with antioxidant-rich African Rock Fig to moisturize and improve s hair's elasticity, promoting healthy growth. Leaves hair soft, manageable and resilient.Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Manuka Honey contains anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the scalp. Helps create a moisturizing barrier.Mafura Oil contains high levels of beneficial oleic acid that help replenish oils stripped from hair.African Rock Fig contains antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, which helps keep hair looking vibrant.SheaMoisture fights poverty! 10% of SheaMoisture Community Commerce product sales go to women-led businesses, to support communities that supply ingredients for our products. We help fund training and infrastructure to help them manufacturer their own high quality goods in their countries, and get fair prices for their goods and labor. This helps them to earn a better living and support their families, making a better life possible within their communities. It's not a donation. It's an investment in a fairer world.(2.0 oz) - Marfura Oil Hydration Intensive Serum

• Where can I find this besides the SheaMoisture site?3 Answers
  • Hi. I'm Hispanic with very dry hair. Will this give me results? ...1 Answers
  • Is this really greasy? I have frizzy hair and need the weight on my...2 Answers
jazmine b.
jazmine b.
Columbus, OH
Wonderful hydrating complex! I've used this several ways 1) on damp hair with a leave-in conditioning creme, 2) on dry hair to refresh next day hair, 3) directly on the scalp to combat dry, itchy scalp. I highly recommend it! Now upon reading the ingredients you will notice that there is alcohol, now don't allow this to stop you from purchasing, the alcohol in this acts as a catalyst so the formula to be too heavy and to penetrate the hair shafts and scalp.
Enjoy!
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
I used this forever ago when i first started getting into hair oils. First off, the whole Intense Hydration line smells so pleasant to me. Second, the dropper application made it easier for me not to waste lots of oil all at once. Not only did it keep my scalp moisturized, it left my hair looking shiny and healthy on the surface. If the bottle was bigger and able to carry more product (I went through this pretty quickly), I'd give this an A++.
The SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Complex is okay. I was not blown away by it. It provided a little moisture to my thick (3c/4a) hair. It costs $10.99. I personally will not purchase this oil again. I would recommend this product to people with a finer hair type or individuals who do not have extremely dry hair.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Complex for Dry Hair is absolutely wonderful. It really moisture your hair for days at a time. The smell is amazing. It's 100% organic so you don't have to worry about if it's harsh chemicals going into your hair. The only con I have is I wish it came in a larger sized bottle.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Got this in Target. It was actually on clearance at my store so I scooped it up for around $5. Such a good find. I use a few drops daily in my scalp because I have such dry hair! The smell is nice and I love the dropper applicator and glass bottle. I'll probably refill it with another oil once I'm done with the bottle. It's multiuse!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Amazing product, I have dry hair and seriously I have seen a great improvement on my hair every since I started using it
and it's one of the first products that I actually finish completly and buy again!
Naima M.
Naima M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this from a friend and now I'm addicted. I have very dry hit but this helps me Sooo much. It smells amazing, and I definitely will be buying more when it runs out
Annette  B.
Annette B.
Bishop, CA
Love the smell. The dropper is so convenient for getting the right amount of oil. Also is easy to use while your hair is in cornrows to get it under the rows.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Arlington, VA
Love the smell of this! my hair gets really dry easily so I've been using this and it makes it super soft and shiny!
Wantivia M.
Wantivia M.
Charleston, SC
Stumbled upon this product in Target when I was shopping for new hair products. Smells pleasant (not too strong). I love that it comes with a dropper for easy application. It used a pre-wash treatment and always leaves my scalp feeling moisturized (which is a big issue after a hair wash).

Also, 10% of sales goes to communities that supply ingredients for Shea Moisture.
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
Southaven , MS
Where can I find this besides the SheaMoisture site?
Tara C.
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Is this really greasy? I have frizzy hair and need the weight on my curls, but do not want my hair to look greasy.
NIcole P.
NIcole P.
Decatur, GA
How often do you have to use this oil on very dry coatse hair?
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
Hi. I'm Hispanic with very dry hair. Will this give me results? I've started using their shampoo and conditioner but haven't really noticed a big difference.