BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This potent treatment absorbs quickly to encourage a healthy scalp and lustrous, beautiful hair. Leaves hair soft, manageable and resilient. Improves hair's elasticity and promotes healthy growth.

Instructions:

As a pre-wash treatment, apply directly to scalp and massage in. Leave on for 5 minutes or longer if hair is damaged. Shampoo and condition hair as usual. Apply only a few drops as needed for a nourishing boost of moisture.

Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-caprylate, Simmandia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isopropyl Myristate, Pg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Denatured Alcohol, Fragrance ( Essential Oil Blend), Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Tocopherol, Honey.

Buy on Amazon
Sara D.
Really hydrate your hair is so nice I love it I use it every time or after I do deep conditioning or when my hair feels really dry. If you have a dry hair you should definitely use it .
Lyndsey N.
Greenbelt, MD
My scalp is not a fan of a lot of oils, but this lightweight oil has helped soothe my dry scalp. I love the scent, although it can be overpowering sometimes. I think of it as a type of aromatherapy. The dropper makes distributing the product easy. Overall I think this is one of Shea Moistures best product.
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
If you have trouble with keeping hair moisturized like I do this product is definitely for you. This is a staple oil for my hair especially in the winter months when I can’t use coconut oil. The bottle looks small but a little really goes a long way.
Danielle D.
nutley, NJ
Obbsessed with this entire line from this brand! Makes my hair feel so soft and doesn’t weigh it down. I also love that this brand has no extra silicones, sulfates, or parabens! That is super important to me when choosing a brand!
Katelynn A.
Milford, DE
I’ve never had a hair oil that I love as much as this one. It keeps my hair moisturized and shiny. I love that it comes in a little glass bottle with a dropper. I can easily apply it to my scalp which is a plus !
Anna M.
Of all the hair oils I’ve tried, this is one of my least favorites. It smells amazing, but is a little thick and sticky. I don’t feel like it really gives my hair hydration, more just makes it greasy.
Emily R.
Mastic, NY
FAVORITE OIL, I USE THIS BEFORE I SHAMPOO ON MY SCALP AND IF MY HAIR IS IN TANGLES I RUN IT THROUGH MY WHOLE HAIR SND LET IT SIT MELTS TANGLES AWAY. GREAT AS A LEAVE IN TOO
Oluwabunmi A.
Boston
This is one of the best lines from Shea Moisture. This oil smells great and if I use it the night before I need to wash my hair, the next day it is super easy to detangle.
Miranda S.
Marlborough, MA
I wiry curly hair and I have found that this helps not only with detangling when I'm brushing but also resealing my split ends. This certainly helps with rehydrating my locks giving me more bouncy andformed curls. Is help rehydrate which has led to less frizz super happy with this product would definitely recommend.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
This stuff works great as an overnight hair treatment! I used this when my hair was extremely damaged and barely growing and while it didn't repair what was dead with my color-treated hair it did help strengthen it and make it a little less stringy and helped keep the new growth fairly healthy. I would recommend this to anyone who has recently bleached or even colored their hair it really does help moisturize and protect the hair.
Jocelyn R.
Southaven , MS
Where can I find this besides the SheaMoisture site?
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Is this really greasy? I have frizzy hair and need the weight on my curls, but do not want my hair to look greasy.
NIcole P.
Decatur, GA
How often do you have to use this oil on very dry coatse hair?
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
Hi. I'm Hispanic with very dry hair. Will this give me results? I've started using their shampoo and conditioner but haven't really noticed a big difference.
takoua c.
How to get this product online?