SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Wash - uploaded by Ebonie D.SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Wash - uploaded by Kara P.SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Wash - uploaded by Michelle S.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture s manuka honey & mafura oil intensive hydration body wash gently cleanses while moisturizing dry, rough skin. Certified organic shea butter, honey, mafura and baobab oils are blended into a restorative formulation that delivers intense hydration while boosting skin s moisture barrier. African rock fig helps smooth and restore softness. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. manuka honey contains anti-inflammatory properties that soothe skin. Helps create a moisturizing barrier, allowing skin to rehydrate itself. mafura oil contains high levels of beneficial oleic acid. Helps... see more...

Audrey P.
Audrey P.
N Little Rock, AR
This is such an awesome body wash!! First of all, it smells amazing! it's not too summery or too wintery in smell. It is very moisturizing and feels really soft when you use it. The bottle comes with a good amount of product. Great ingredients, great product!
Sam S.
Sam S.
This body wash is amazing! If you are experiencing painful dry skin this is the product for you. I would compare this body to the L'occitane shower oil, it has a similar consistency and an amazing smell. I think I found my drugstore dupe!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Batson, TX
I really liked this product, it made me feel hydrated and refreshed. I've only used it a few times, it wasn't harsh to my skin. My sister won it in a gift basket raffle, we both use it and we both like it a lot!!
Kara P.
Kara P.
Marlborough, MA
Extremely creamy, helps with dry skin and smells great! Gentle enough for daily use I use it all year Long. My skin gets super dry in winter and this body wash really helps!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I have really, horrible dry skin in the winter and am lazy about moisturizing after a hot shower. I bought this in November and my skin has been so nice this winter, even with my lazy lotion habits. It has a really strong smell that I find pleasant.
Shay S.
Shay S.
Bennettsville
NO COMPLAINTS!!! This body wash not only smells good but it gets the job done!! After using this product I my body was clean and soft!! This product also very affordable. I expected this to be a great product because I'm a fan of other Shea Moisture products. If you have no tried this GO GET IT!!! I would definitely use it again!
Stormie L.
Stormie L.
Battle Creek
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all
Things she's moisture. They have the best body wash, shampoo, deep conditioners. This product in particular smells amazing. I always find myself going back to shea moisture for toiletries no matter what else I buy. Plus their packaging is so earthy and pretty!
anginay😍😘 l.
anginay😍😘 l.
jackson
this product worked well for me the rich honey made it smell out of this world packaging was out of this world. you can buy this wordful product at walgreens this ha a great value and lasted a long time. It was not to pricey just right for my budget. i really recomend buying this
Raquel H.
Raquel H.
Kalamazoo , MI
i absolutely love sheamoisture products because of how natural they are from the environment to your skin. i have been using their products for some time now and they never disappoint. they are so easy to access and have told many friends and family members about the brand!
LisaMarie D.
LisaMarie D.
Torrington, CT
Amazing for dry skin! I also love all natural products and have switch my hair care to SheaMoisture as well. Honestly there hasn't been one product I haven't loved from this line. I would recommend this for all skin types and for everyone. The whole family will enjoy this.