SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Wash uploaded by Ebonie D.SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Wash uploaded by Kara P.SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Wash uploaded by Michelle S.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This vitamin-rich body wash gently cleanses, while moisturizing dry, rough skin. Certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura ad Baobab are blended into a restorative formulation that delivers intense hydration while boosting skin's moisture barrier. African Rock Fig helps smooth and restore softness. This all-purpose body wash blended with organic Raw Shea Butter, Mafura and Baobab Oils and nourishing African Rock Fig creates a creamy lather and leaves skin soft and radiant.

Instructions:

Apply to a washcloth or hands to cleanse entire body or add a capful to warm water to create a luxurious spa bath.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Disodium Alkypolyglucose Citrate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Guar Hydrodypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Honey, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Trichilia Emetica Seed Butter.

SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Wash
  • "This is such an awesome body wash!! First of all, it smells amazing! it's not too summery or too wintery in smell. It is very moisturizing and feels really soft when you use it. The bottle comes with a good amount of product. Great ingredients, great product!" in 10 reviews
  • "Extremely creamy, helps with dry skin and smells great! Gentle enough for daily use I use it all year Long. My skin gets super dry in winter and this body wash really helps!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily body wash during the winter. I have pretty sensitive skin and it dries out easily, and this body wash is super hydrating without coating your skin and leaving a film. " in 3 reviews
Gina C.
I bought this product simply because of the smell! I’ve been using this line’s shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask for a year now, and I love it, especially the smell! Even though I really like this body wash, I gave it 4 stars because the smell is slightly different than the shampoo and conditioner. Not as intense, and just a little off. I still like it though, and will most likely repurchase.
Justine G.
New york, NY
I hands down love this body wash. Not only do I feel clean but it leaves my skin feeling moisturized rather than dry like many other body washes that seem to strip your skin.
Jackie F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this body wash so much. My skin feels so hydrated and soft. I use it in the bath and all over my body in a shower. I have psoriasis and this helps SO incredibly much. No more dry elbows or dry patches at all. Miracle body wash.
Amy M.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this body wash thinking it was going to leave me extremely moisturized and soft, but it wasn’t all that intense. The smell is unlike anything I’ve tried but still pleasant and light. Overall, a decent product.
khorena 🌿.
Oakfield, ME
This is one of the best body washes I have used! It is such a great price for such a powerful product! As I've gotten older I had begun having back acne, and as a wife to a very loving man, I feel really self-conscious whenever he has to see my back. I began scouring the web for something cheap and effective and I found this amazing product. In just DAYS I saw results! A lot of the surface acne had gone, the blackheads on my back began disappearing, and within a few weeks, the deep-rooted acne had begun going away! I would recommend this product to everyone who wants something easy, quick, and affordable.
Aubrey A. S.
GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN! The smell is clean, natural and gender neutral. It has worked magic on my eczema skin and has drastically reduced visual signs as well as itching and sensitivity. I would highly recommend this product. Helpful fact: shake before use. If you don't the product can separate a bit and the end of the bottle can be a tad oily.
Sarah C.
I have really, horrible dry skin in the winter and am lazy about moisturizing after a hot shower. I bought this in November and my skin has been so nice this winter, even with my lazy lotion habits. It has a really strong smell that I find pleasant.
Shay S.
Oak Grove, KY
NO COMPLAINTS!!! This body wash not only smells good but it gets the job done!! After using this product I my body was clean and soft!! This product also very affordable. I expected this to be a great product because I'm a fan of other Shea Moisture products. If you have no tried this GO GET IT!!! I would definitely use it again!
Cindy L.
Lewisville, TX
SheaMoisture has become my new favorite brands! It's more natural with no parabens, sulfates, or synthetic fragrances. I have super sensitive and dry skin (as ive had chemo and radiation therapy) so i really need a hydrating natural body wash that doesnt irritate my skin. This body wash is perfect!
Stormie L.
Marshall, MI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all
Things she's moisture. They have the best body wash, shampoo, deep conditioners. This product in particular smells amazing. I always find myself going back to shea moisture for toiletries no matter what else I buy. Plus their packaging is so earthy and pretty!