Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashSheaMoisture
Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Wash

SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Wash

This vitamin-rich body wash gently cleanses, while moisturizing dry, rough skin. Certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura ad Baobab are blended into a restorative formulation that delivers intense hydration while boosting skin's moisture barrier. African Rock Fig helps smooth and restore softness. This all-purpose body wash blended with organic Raw Shea Butter, Mafura and Baobab Oils and nourishing African Rock Fig creates a creamy lather and leaves skin soft and radiant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Wash!
Product Highlights
...smells amazing! it's not too summery or too wintery in smell. It is very moisturizing and feels really soft when you use it. The bottle comes with a good amount of product. Great ingredients, great product!in reviews
Extremely creamy, helps with dry skin and smells great! Gentle enough for daily use I use it all year Long. My skin gets super dry in winter and this body wash really helps!in reviews
This is my favorite daily body wash during the winter. I have pretty sensitive skin and it dries out easily, and this body wash is super hydrating without coating your skin and leaving a film. in reviews
Diana F.
Albuquerque, NM
Highly recommended for dry skins. It works and smells so good the scent is very long lasting but not overpowering at all!
lisa L.
It was very moisturizing and helped immediately in my dry areas . Unfortunately after a few months, it made me itchy after a few hrs.
Nikesha L.
Medford, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Two Words: YES YES!! This stuff smells so good my four year old calls it “yummy soap” 😅 I’m not really loyal when it comes to body washes but this stuff is GOOD! Besides the wonderful fragrance it’s ultra rich, lathers well and doesn’t dry out my skin too much!! I definitely will purchase again...and again.
Ebonie D.
Gonzales , LA
Purchased at: ULTA
The smellllllllllll!!! My goodness I love this stuff! I brought the body wash and lotion and the hair products as well and I love it. I would definitely recommend this product over and over again. My favorite!
Angela G.
Windber, PA
this is a very good product and makes your skin feel nice and soft especially if you have dry skin so I would definitely recommend this product this is a very good product in makes your skin still nice
stacy R.
I never tryed it but I've read about i feel like i shoud go and buy this shea moisture oil just to see if it works weel for me!#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Betsy S.
Buena Vista, VA
i love this product. I think it smells amazing and it makes my skin feel great. I love the honey and it doesn't leave my skin oily or greasy after use
julia S.
I have a thick set of curly hair that's needs a lot of moisture. This conditions my hair and leaves it extremely soft and smelling amazing! Even after several days my hair is still soft and hydrated.
Sarah C.
I have really, horrible dry skin in the winter and am lazy about moisturizing after a hot shower. I bought this in November and my skin has been so nice this winter, even with my lazy lotion habits. It has a really strong smell that I find pleasant.
Sam S.
This body wash is amazing! If you are experiencing painful dry skin this is the product for you. I would compare this body to the L'occitane shower oil, it has a similar consistency and an amazing smell. I think I found my drugstore dupe!

Looking for your answer?