Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubSheaMoisture
Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Scrub

SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Scrub

This invigorating scrub gently exfoliates and nourishes with a rich blend of certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab that super-boost skin's hydration. African Rock Fig helps to smooth and restore softness.

I Have this mask, and have yet to use it. Loved the shampoo and conditioner. Will this be too heavy for my 3B/3C textured curls?
How does this compare to Camille Rose Natural Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment?
Has anyone used this on their face? I mean I know it's super harsh but...
Start your review of SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Scrub!
Sandra Q.
Miami Springs, FL
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Scrub uploaded by Sandra Q.
another of my allies for hair super super moisturizing mask I adore them my hair is super processed and this mask leaves me with smooth hydrated shine that is the best and manageable very good product they have helped me to improve my hair I recommend it for people who have damaged hair
Luisa T.
Newark, DE
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Scrub uploaded by Luisa T.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite hair mask! It smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft and prevents frizz. I’ve been using for years!
Glo S.
I absolutely LOVE THIS BODY SCRIB!! It is extremely moisturizing and leaves my skin super soft, smooth and silky! I use it weekly to exfoliate and remove all of the dead skin and toxins that build up on my skin. This is definitely a staple in my shower!! 👍🏾
Tasha W.
burlington
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Scrub uploaded by Tasha W.
I love this deep conditioning hair mask. After rinsing it out my curls are always so soft and definitely moisturize. Best hair mask ever!!!!
emily P.
Yoakum, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
tried this once and my hair loved it, i'm going to start using this in my daily routine !
Penny R.
San Antonio, TX
You can’t go wrong with the scrubs from this brand. Great on legs, feet, arms, elbows - and they leave you super moisturized so that I don’t need lotion after. Great after shaving especially
Jessica L.
East Syracuse, NY
This stuff is great if you have dry coarse hair. it's VERY thick and creamy!. I was my hair right away in the shower then I use a washcloth to squeeze out some water and dry my hair a little. I put this on clip my hair up and leave it for 10 min while I finish my shower. I use this once every other week.
Kharah_Jay L.
bloomfield, CT
These are the best and it smells really good. It's kinda pricey but it's an amazing product. I have 4C hair and it leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated and ready for whatever styling. The deep conditioning cream in this is also amazing. I've purchased this product numerous of times.
melani I.
Texas
Purchased at: Walmart
I love shea moisture products so far! And of course this one. Tbh i don’t see any cons, it keeps my frizz low when i brush out my hair, its also so smooth and shiny! It also helps with my wavy / curly hair :) Great review! [product:sheamoisture-manuka-honey-&-mafura-oil-intensive-hydration-body-scrub]
Jessica J.
Traverse City, MI
This is very messy scrub. It doesn’t work that well and it’s overall not what I look for in a body scrub. It smells okay, but that’s about it.