SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Hair Fragrance - 4 oz uploaded by Edith M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Replace unwanted aromas with just one or two spritzes of SheaMoisture's wearable, romantic signature scent that evokes a delicious reminder of warm sunsets. !Huele delicioso! Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil blend in this intensely hydrating mist that surrounds strands in an invisible veil, freshening up curls and masking odors in between full washes. Spray hair fragrance onto a brush, or spritz in the air and walk through. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Manuka Honey contains anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the scalp. Helps create a moisturizing barrier. Mafura Oil contains high levels of beneficial oleic acid that helps replenish oils stripped from hair. African Rock Fig contains antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, which helps keep hair looking vibrant. Gender: Female.

Buy on Target*
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
If you love the smell of honey, then this is the hair fragrance for you! Just a few spritzes here and there and your hair will smell great. I also like that this spray gives my hair a little extra shine. I love to use it on my twist-outs.
TANYA R.
All of the Shea moisture products are fantastic products. I would recommend them to anyone. They are well worth the money. I will definitely continue to use them. The scents are not overbearing. For the money you couldn't ask for a better product. The shampoo lathers well and it doesn't leave your hair dry and dull.
Rheamae W.
Annapolis, MD
I used this before and I have to say this one helped my hair a lot. Nothing fancy with the packaging just typical packaging. It is very good, works well. I use this three times  a week, days when I don't wash my hair. Definitely would buy it again so make sure to check this one out.
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
This product is nice. It leaves a nice scent and adds some shine. If you use to much the scent is powerful and it will make hair greasy. The trick is to find the right amount for your hair. It's a nice, affordable product and does what it advertises.
Edith M.
I absolutely love this scent . Manuka honey and African rock fig with mafura oil, go together perfect. I spray this in my hair when i wear protective styles.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
I love this product!!! It's smells got, it's light weight, and it's affordable. If you use extension, weaves, or drawstrings this is for you.
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
I have tried this product once it was given to me by a friend I haven't found it in my local beauty supply store would love to try it again
Alexia O.
North Las Vegas
If you want your hair to smell poppin spritz this on and omg honey your hair will smell so tropical 💇🏻💇🏻
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
Give my hair once a month deep scalp treatment with this product and must say that I do not experience any dandruff at all. Now the price for the size of the bottle is a bit prices especially for the ounces it has. It great for scalp massages so recommend
Maria Laura A.
Los Teques, Miranda
Como tiene miel es súper hidratante. Lo use hace unos meses porque me lo trajeron de usa y aún se ve el efecto en mi cabello