BY SHEAMOISTURE #71 in Hair Oil

Description:

This comforting body butter delivers long-lasting hydration while rejuvenating dry, rough skin. Certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab are blended into a rich formulation of restorative oils to deeply moisturize, while boosting skin's moisture barrier against environmental irritants. African Rock Fig helps smooth and restore softness to skin.

Instructions:

Massage into rough dry elbows, cuticles, knees and heels. Gentle enough to apply to dry lips.

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Honey, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

Mercedes-Benz T.
This hair mask is one of my favorite from SawMoisture. It does a great job with hydrating dry hair. I mix a little with my curl creams just to keep my hair extra soft.
Faith V.
Lawton, OK
Sheamoisture is all around amazing I don’t think I can stress that out enough! This really helped my hair I use this mask twice a month and it’s the best decision I’ve made helps with frizz and sun damage and just repairs and hydrates my hair without weighing my curls down
Elena S.
Now, when it comes to sheamoisture, this is a pretty awesome brand. From hair products to baby stuff. This cream has been my skin healer. It’s thick and creamy compared to water like lotion. It has a nice smell but it all depends on the person
Tia F.
Rome, NY
One of my favorite hair masque, the smell is amazing and after leaving it in my hair for an hour after washing and conditioning- it leaves my locks so smooth and soft once they dry. I’m on my 3rd tub now😂 i really cant get enough
Sahvana M.
DEER PARK
Although this doesn't have what I'd consider to be the "typical" texture of a body butter, it really is incredible. I use it on my face after I shower, just a very small amount, and my skin has never looked better. It saved my skin from the usual winter dryness, and now whenever I have dry spots I apply this and it's gone within a day or two. It's very nourishing, it can be used everywhere from your heels to your lips, and it's almost entirely unscented which is excellent if you have scent sensitivities like myself. The only drawbacks to this particular body butter is that it is very firm, so you have to work to get some on your fingers, and it does leave a bit of an oily sheen to your face, which is fine unless you're running eight out the door (then just dabbing it with a towel works perfectly). All in all, this is my absolute favorite product, and it's the only thing I use for my face.
Vanessa A.
Costa Mesa, CA
This body butter is to die for! I'm partial to honey scented items and this one did not disappoint. Oh, and because of the oil infused inside the body butter is so silky on the skin and seriously goes on like butter. No pun intended. The only thing is the tub is too small haha not really, but for me it is! I used this after every shower and pretty much used it up after 2 weeks. Obsessed? Yeah, I think so.
Kaylia J.
Conyers
this shea butter was really great with my skin especially during the winter times because my skin likes to dry up. it had an really nice smell to it when i first opened it and ever since then ive been in love with it.i do recommend this to people with dry skin just because it gives you the right type of moisture your looking for and leaves you glowing.
Kristen F.
Plantsville
This body butter saved my skin! I had horrible eczema on my arms and it literally got rid of it! My mother in law recommended it to me and I will never use another one! The price is great its very affordable, and its grest quality!
Courtney I.
I have such fried, dry, brittle hair from too much bleaching and this stuff is a DREAM. I apply it to my hair after a good shampooing, leave it on for 3-5 minutes, rinse out with cool water, and WHAM BAM my hair feels INCREDIBLE. It's super soft, detangled, and even seems to have zero frizz. And it leaves my hair smelling delightful.
Alexis M.
Montverde , FL
Amazing!!! I absolutely love this brand and how it feels on my face. It exceeds my expectations and I'm in love! I got it at Publix and it was so affordable. It felt gentle and wasn't too harsh on my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! I love that it's all natural as well.

back