SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil

Description:

This comforting body butter delivers long-lasting hydration while rejuvenating dry, rough skin. Certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab are blended into a rich formulation of restorative oils to deeply moisturize, while boosting skin's moisture barrier against environmental irritants. African Rock Fig helps smooth and restore softness to skin.

Instructions:

Massage into rough dry elbows, cuticles, knees and heels. Gentle enough to apply to dry lips.

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Honey, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

Is one better than the other ones? Do you notice a difference on your hair ?
Have you guys tried SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil or products from the manuka honey line in general? I have and I love the shampoo, conditioner, and moisture mask.
Isn’t this one of the best products for natural hair
Start your review of SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil!
Isabella G.
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil uploaded by Isabella G.
My favorite hair mask! I also use it as a leave in. My hair is so so shiny after using it and I feel like it helps with strength
Dajah A.
Macon, GA
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil uploaded by Dajah A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product so muchh, my hair isn’t dry at all. You only have to use a little as well, the product doesn’t need improving. It works great.
Ariella D.
Jacksonville , FL
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil uploaded by Ariella D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the intensive hydration hair masque and it’s one of my favorite curly hair masques of all time, it provides hair growth and it is also a very good detangler, I love all of the Shea Moisture products and most definitely this one. [product:shea-moisture-manuka-honey-&-mafura-oil-intensive-hydration-masque]
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love body butter and this one is excellent! It has my skin feeling soft after one use. I use this every night before bed and my skin loves it.
jasmine J.
Richfield, MN
Every now and then your hair needs a little extra TLC and this product gives it to you. It leave the hair silky and full of smoothness. Great for use after a sew in.
Daphnie C.
Maylene , AL
This is the most amazing product ever! Leaves ur skin feeling and smelling so amazing and leaves u soooo soft
Kristen F.
Plantsville
This body butter saved my skin! I had horrible eczema on my arms and it literally got rid of it! My mother in law recommended it to me and I will never use another one! The price is great its very affordable, and its grest quality!
Jackie L.
Very rich and luxurious body butter, though probably too rich for the summer; I'd save this for winter. Smells like honey. SheaMoisture products are awesome.
Rosetta L.
I purchased it from target. When I received it it was very hard which made usage difficult. However, it smells just like the rest of the line and I really love that sent. Right now I'm not sure I would purchase this again but if I can find out how to make it work it might become a staple.
ashlyn F.
waitsburg
This product is amazing, it made my hair so soft and shiny and took it from being brittle and damaged to being long and healthy. If you have dry or damaged hair I definitely recommend this product and I would definitely buy again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adrionna T.