BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Deeply moisturize hair, effortlessly detangle and improve manageability for easy natural styling with this creamy milk. Certified organic Shea Butter, Honey, Mafura and Baobab Oils blend in a nutrient-rich formulation that conditions ultra-dehydrated strands to help hair regain softness, body and shine. Instantly reveals beautiful, healthy looking hair. Made in United States

Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Received this in my May CurlBox. This is a way thicker leave-in than I'm used to, and it really needs a pump like the conditioner rather than the bottle it's currently in. I probably used a bit more than necessary the first time and have since lightened up. My hair loves it: soaks it up, gets curly, stays curly. I do mix it with some looser leave-ins now and then, and actually like it better that way: it gives my hair a more natural feel while still encouraging the curl.
Raven M.
She’s moisture can be hit and miss for me sometimes, but I definitely am impressed with this leave in milk. When I think of leave in milk I think of a thinner formula however, this formula is thicker and creamier which isn’t terrible even though I prefer the lighter texture. Although I prefer a lighter texture I love how this leave in made my hair so soft and hydrated in an instant. It smells amazing and even though it thick it does not feel greasy or sticky. I use this on a more daily regime.
Yam N.
Cleveland
My boyfriend and I have both been using the Manuka Honey shampoo & conditioner from SheaMoisture. We have both noticed a change in the healthiness of our hair. He is Dominican and his previously bleached hair responded amazingly to these products, it's the healthiest his long natural hair has ever been. I can't recommend this product enough for those with natural hair or anyone with damaged hair that needs repairing.
Andrea L.
Gainesville, FL
This stuff is great, I’m not going to lie it is way thicker than I thought it was going to be so if you have thinner hair don’t use a lot. But it does make my hair way softer but I might try something next time a little lighter for my hair.
Carolina V.
Katy, TX
Life changing!! I have such frizzy and hard to style hair. After I bought this, I no longer have that issue. It’s a little thick so I only use a little bit but it works so well! My hair is so soft and shiny.
Lorena M.
Purchased at: Target
I use this after using the shampoo and conditioner that goes with it. Makes my curly hair so manageable and thats with using a small amount too.
Alfonzo B.
Midwest City, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my favorites because it does what it says it leaves my hair moisturized for an extended amount of time. It gives my hair some slip but not enough to use it solely as a detangler.
San Juan
Open it is a pleasure, smells really sweet and it stays in the hair. My curls were very defined
so I felt that the product shrinks them a lot and and I like that they look less shriveled. Next
time I use it I will complement it with some sealer like coconut oil to control the frizz.
San Juan
Can I use it with other products?
San Juan
Can I use it with other products?