SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Nourish & Hydrate Styling Smoothie uploaded by Talisha C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

SheaMoisture Mango and Carrots Kids Extra Nourishing Style and Smoothie is a lightweight, multi-functional styling smoothie that defines waves and curls. This smoothie features specially blended moisturizing Mango Butter and Carrot Oil to nourish and strengthen hair while protecting against breakage.

Instructions:

Scoop a small amount into palm. Apply with fingers and gently work through hair from root to ends. Style as desired.

Deionized Water , Decyl Glucoside , Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive) , Lauroyl Lactylate , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Butyrospermum Parkii Oil (Shea) , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Panthenol (Provitamin B-5) , Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) , Citrus Sinensis Extract (Orange Blossom) , Jasminum Officinale , Slippery Elm Extract , Proprietary Essential Oil Blend , Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil (Carrot) , Stearic Acid , Rosemary Extract , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopherol (Vitamin E)

Talisha C.
This styling cream smells amazing and so safe for kids. My sons hair is dry and it has moisturized his curls beautifully. His hair looks healthy and hydrated! I would recommend to all mommas with babies that have curly thick hair!
Jade a.
Orange, CA
I used this for my daughter a while back, she liked it because of the color and also because of the smell, she would always tell me how good it smells and so she would be happy and excited for me to do her hair even more so than normal. This reminded me I definitely need to go get some more of this stuff!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
Smells sooo good!!! This is so amazing. I am able to style my kids hair without any fuss! My oldest has 4C Kinky Hair (like ME) and my youngest has 3B (like DAD). It works well in both of their hair. My youngest curls are defined beautifully after applying this!!
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
I have used Shea Moisture for my little girl's natural hair! I think that it is very effective and helps with her hair growth, strength, and with her naturally kinky hair! Shea Moisture has met all of my expectations and I will definitely buy it again in the future!
Amorette H.
I bought this to try out in my daughter hair I loved the smell and how beautiful it made her hair so I tried using it in mines an I gotta say it's a must have in a hair care regimen we love it
Toi H.
Villa Rica, GA
I'm 16 years old and I love it.The adult one doesn't give me the best results but this one does. It smells so freaking amazing. The product by far exceeded my expectations. I have a twa hairstyle and it does wonders for it. I recommended it to my sisters because they also have the same hair type as me.
Vanessa A.
I like this. I use for my daughters heads the smell,texture the way my babies hair curl up i love it 👍👍👍💕✨
Rachael T.
Oroville, CA
Love! Takes frizz, keeps curls bouncy and hydrated, smells ah-maaay-ziiing. I loved using this on my babies
Natacha G.
Works just as well as the adult one for a cheaper price. Thicker than the milk so if you have finner hair may not be your choice. Tighter curl patterns with love