Baby & ToddlerBaby BathingBaby ShampooSheaMoisture
Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Shampoo

SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Shampoo

SheaMoisture Kids Shampoo - Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Shampoo SheaMoisture for Kids offers a Mango & Carrot Extra-Nourishing Shampoo that gently cleanses and detangles children's fine and delicate hair. Created to be a companion to our Mango & Carrot Conditioner, it can also be used with other SheaMoisture kids' shampoo and conditioning products. Just like our products for adults, we took care to make this a top-notch hair cleanser that enrobes young hair strands in nourishing Coconut Oil and Olive Oil along with the richness of certified organic Shea Butter. While nourishing hair is important, strengthening hair is also a main focus, which is why we include Vitamin B-5 and Vitamin E to protect against breakage. Carrot, Mango and Citrus Extracts offer kid-friendly illuminating brightness and enhanced curl definition. Sulfate-free.

Does it help to treat dandruf? My almost 4yo girl is having dandruff. She scratched her hairs so often. It’s not lice. Just dandruff
[product:sheamoisture-mango-&-carrot-kids-extra-nourishing-shampoo-8-fl-oz] Has anybody had an issue with drying out kids hair?
My three year old has very curly hair. I am always looking for new products to keep her hair shiny and tangle free. Is this product up there on the list? Does it help from getting split ends?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Mitzi L.
Little Rock, AR
SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Mitzi L.
I was so concerned with my new baby about her hair and making sure her hair was protected. I also didn’t want her to have dry scalp. I trust this brand becuase I use it on my hair and I love the smell
LaToya A.
Carrollton, GA
Awesome product for curly hair kids! First of all, it smells amazing! It is also very light but yet extremely moisturizing. It gives great definition to the curls and also really nice, bouncy hair. Overall great product!
Jessica O.
SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Jessica O.
I love anything from Shea moisture and theSheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Shampoo is no exception. I know that it’s for kids, but it works on my scalp fine. I wanted a gentle sulfate free cleanser that I could use regularly because co washing doesn’t work so well for me. This is perfect for that, it’s also extra nourishing and hydrating which is much needed for my hair. It smells super delicious like mango, but isn’t overpowering. My scalp is on the sensitive side and this didn’t irritate it. It was actually quite soothing. It made my hair super soft and actually helped in the detangling process afterwards. Plus, It’s curly girl approved and doesn’t contain any glycerin or protein. This is a great shampoo for anyone who is protein sensitive following the curly girl method.
Regan C.
Love this stuff! Smell is great and it worked amazing on her hair. She had combination hair as she’s mixed, so this was a great find as it didn’t dry it out. It is pricey so I suggest you look for the bogo sales they have sometimes at drug stores. Remember, a little goes a long way.
Alison M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this on my daughters hair & it's worked miracles! She has very naturally curly tight curls and it gives such good moisture to her hair! It smells amazing!! I would 100% recommend this product to anyone!
Kimberly J.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Target
The only shampoo that I will continue to buy for my kids. It makes their hair so so smooth and the scent lasts long. I just wish they came in bigger sizes.
Lindsay S.
Johns Creek, GA
My kids have curly hair and these products were great for them, not to mention they smell so good. Definitely would recommend
Hayley D.
Killen, AL
This has been great for my kids hair. I mainly purchase it because the smell is AMAZING!
Deyanira E.
Pasadena, TX
I love this shampoo for my kids !! It smells amazing & leaves their hair so soft they love it . Love everything about the product & will recommend to all mommies . Is a must have moms so go get a bottle !
Tamia T.
Houston
SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Tamia T.
First off, I love this product it smells wonderful. I use this for my sons hair and it has given it a little more shine, moisture, and cleaned. Along with the conditioner it’ll get the job done. Shea moisture had been doing me justice for a while.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...