Baby & ToddlerBaby BathingBaby ShampooSheaMoisture
Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Conditioner

SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Conditioner

SheaMoisture's Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Conditioner softens and smoothes children's hair, making it easy to detangle and work out knots. Helps nourish and strengthen hair while protecting against breakage.

Is this okay for toddlers?
I never seen this product in my nearest drug store. Is it worth purchasing from amazon?
Has anyone used this? Want to try it for my son with curly hair
Start your review of SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Conditioner!
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, CA
SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Krystal H.
I dont usually think too much when it comes to buying shampoo and normally I buy one kind for me and the kids to share but Influenster graciously gifted me this to try on my kids. I'm so happy that I tried this too, I've never seen my girls hair look so soft, shiny and overall healthy. My second daughters hair is SO dry and feels like straw, but after using the shampoo it felt alive again. I am super impressed. I was a little put off when I read that it was Mango and Carrot...I wondered if it would smell funky but it has Orange Blossom extract and it smelled amazing! its Sulfate free; Paraben, phthalate and propylene glycol free; no petroleum, no mineral oil and they didnt test on animals so its completely safe for your kids and their hair. Its organic too! I'm not sure of the cost but if price isn't an option, I definitely recommend this product. I believe I have found a winner for my house (cuz I use it too 😉).
Bree U.
Monongahela, PA
SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Bree U.
Purchased at: Target
This shampoo and conditioner duo is seriously AMAZING! I have tried other products but this is our houses holy grail! The price is good for the amount of product and the time it lasts. You won’t be disappointed! This product makes my daughters curls envied!
Kristen A.
Whittier, CA
SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Kristen A.
I love the smell of this shampoo! Plus it is sulfate free which is great. Doesn’t damage the kiddos hair. Would be great with a pump but not hard to open up and use for them. Don’t need to use much so it’s a great value!
Judith V.
Corp Christi, TX
SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Judith V.
I received the shampoo and immediately fell in love with the scent! The smell is unbelievably delicious. The size of the container is fairly small, but it lathers very well, so a little goes a long way. It leaves my kids hair very soft.
Vanessa F.
Oxnard, CA
It smells really food and it made my daughter's hair soft but other than that nothing special. I do like what it does but wish it did more I guess.
Amanda V.
Friona, TX
SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Amanda V.
I love this SO much!!! I wasn’t sure at first when I saw “carrot” but it smells amazing and is super moisturizing. It works especially well on my 8 year old daughters naturally curly hair. I would have to try the conditioner with it to get the full effect but I am very impressed with just the shampoo alone. A little bit goes a long way too! I will be buying this after my complimentary bottle is gone.
Cassondra D.
Torrington, CT
SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Cassondra D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my favorite #Sheamoisture hair products hands down! I’ve been using this product on my oldest for about 4 years now. This product has a thick lather that doesn’t require much product, it gives good slip that makes my curly hair babies much easier to manage, and it has a lovely sweet and fruity smell to it that lasts. I’ve used this product on my hair and I’ve gotten good results as well. This is a product that I highly recommend, I will always keep this product in my arsenal of hair products!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,145 reviews
SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves it and it doesn’t burn her eyes when it does get on her face a little! Smells great helps her curls come out even better.
Lupphe M.
SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Lupphe M.
Wooww EXCELENTE PRODUCTO le aplique el shampoo al cabello de mi niña lo deja suave y lo que me encanta que es libre de sulfatos y parabenos muy buen producto para los niños MANGO Y ZANAHORIA DELICIOSO .The Influenster App
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati , OH
SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Turquoia D.
I have been using this brand on my kids for years. They both have two different hair textures but this products does wonders for both them. It leaves their hair detangled and so soft. I would recommend this product to all the mommies!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...