SheaMoisture Lip Gloss uploaded by Chiquita C.SheaMoisture Lip Gloss uploaded by Hope B.SheaMoisture Lip Gloss uploaded by fernanda g.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

"shine on welcome to the world of high-shine. Formulated with a special blend of natural waxes and shea buttergoes on smooth, not sticky. Natural moisturizers restore and renew collagen, making lips appear fuller. Helps reduce the appearances of fine lines and improves the texture of your lips, giving lips a more youthful appearance. a fashion must-have with excellent color pay-off and amazing shine, this high fashion formula is not a sacrifice in comfort. enriched with an exclusive natural moisturization complex containing skin conditioning vitamin e and jojoba oil hypoallergenic & noncomedogenic ...

Nadia G.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely loveeeeeeeee this lipgloss , this is my FAVORITE LIPGLOSS EVER! I can wear it everyday, to go out , anywhere and look BOMB , it gives me the goes with my glowy natural look I always wear and it's just perfect!
Chiquita C.
I never I knew they had a lipgloss and lip butter line but I adore it. The packaging is super cute and they have the same sense and flavors as the hair care products. Goes on smooth not a super sticky feel. I love it
fernanda g.
Roswell, GA
Beautiful color! The color pops once added on my lips, and moisturizes amazingly, easy to apply... And perfect for a day at the beach! Ultra shine keeps it fun looking while color makes it irresistible, really recommend it.
Marquia H.
Fort Campbell, KY
I absolutely love this lip gloss!!!!! I'm a newbie to makeup; but I love this product. It's moisturizing and it's all natural. I would say it's affordable and I would recommend it to anyone searching for an all natural lip gloss.
Alex F.
Good coverage, doesn't get sticky like other products I've tried. It comes in a great little bamboo tube, the applicator has a sponge and the end, easy to apply.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
I have never seen this brand before. where do you get it? is it any good?
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I never tried a lipgloss from this brand how is this product?