BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find cosmetics at Target.com! "smooth talking approve the appearance of your lips with this nutrient-rich lip treatment. Exfoliate, moisturize and condition lips in one smooth move. A combination of apricot seeds and sugar help exfoliate the lips and remove dead skin. organic shea butter moisturizes, while avocado, aloe vera and orange peel oils condition and hydrate for smoother, softer lips. noncomedogenic paraban free lanolin free dermatologist tested see more...

Angela G.
Grants Pass
I did not feel it to be one of my favorite exfoliators.  The Shea butter is great but isn't enough to really exfoliate to get good lip product applications afterward.   First time buying, a little expensive since i won't be using it again.  I would not recommend this to others.  There are better exfoliators out there
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Great lip exfoliator. I usually make my own but my mom gave me this and so I tried it. It leaves my lips soft and kissable. I tend to have lines on my lips but when I exfoliate with this, my lips look plump. It's great to use before wearing a matte lipstick. I love Kat Von D's matte lipsticks but my lips end up super dry by the end of the day. This really helps with that.
Dusty Rose F.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a wonderful product. I have used it for years. I have tried all the more expensive ones and they don't come close to the results I get from this product. I use it once a day in the winter months and twice a day in the sunnier summer months.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Not my favorite exfoliator. You have put several layers on to get enough to scrub your lips. The exfoliating particles stick with you forever and get in your mouth.
Rocio M.
Anyone should try this left my lips soft it did dry my lips a little bit for some reason it chapped my lips don't know why.