BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Get gorgeous, supple, soft lips with SheaMoisture’s Superfruit Lip Exfoliator. This super exfoliator scrubs away dead skin cells and impurities to give you plump, super- soft lips every time.Blended with certified organic Shea Butter, antioxidants and other natural ingredients, this moisturizing exfoliator takes care of your lips and moisturisers them to give you healthier, prettier lips. SheaMoisture’s Superfruit Lip Exfoliator with its nourishing qualities, mouth-watering aroma and exfloriating properties is suitable for all skin types and won’t disappoint you when it comes to lip love and lip care.

Instructions:

Gently massage a small amount into lips to exfoliate, especially at the lip line. Then remove with warm water and towel off. Leaves lips soft and smooth.

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Powder, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Powder, Passion Fruit Powder, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Fruit) Powder, Flavor, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, C-20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Powder, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Powder, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Powder.

Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Great lip exfoliator. I usually make my own but my mom gave me this and so I tried it. It leaves my lips soft and kissable. I tend to have lines on my lips but when I exfoliate with this, my lips look plump. It's great to use before wearing a matte lipstick. I love Kat Von D's matte lipsticks but my lips end up super dry by the end of the day. This really helps with that.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
I did not feel it to be one of my favorite exfoliators.  The Shea butter is great but isn't enough to really exfoliate to get good lip product applications afterward.   First time buying, a little expensive since i won't be using it again.  I would not recommend this to others.  There are better exfoliators out there
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Not my favorite exfoliator. You have put several layers on to get enough to scrub your lips. The exfoliating particles stick with you forever and get in your mouth.
Rocio M.
Anyone should try this left my lips soft it did dry my lips a little bit for some reason it chapped my lips don't know why.