BY SHEAMOISTURE

Caroline S.
Review for: Avignon Rose
I loved this stuff, the only reason I don't have it now is because it fell out of my bag! I'm definitely going to buy it again and in more colors. I could easily apply it to me lips and cheeks with my finger.
Tasha J.
Review for: Bo-Kaap Peach
Moisturizing and soft scented Shea moisture lip is the best. I like the cross matte finish to this Bo-Kaap Peach and it is easy to blend .  You cant go wrong with this wonderful product. It is best for a olive tone skin to a pale skin tone and I definitely would recommend this product.
Nik R.
Review for: Trikala Plum
Leaves my fsce silky smooth.  while also helping the environment. No animal cruelty, no animal products, vegan, smells great. Made with quality ingredients. Last a while, can find it at local Walmart, not expensive. I would recommend this for any hair type.
Jessika A.
Review for: Bo-Kaap Peach
L verdad no me gustaron tanto los productos, a pesar de que todo huele muy bien, sin embargo si hay algo que esta marca tiene de bueno, son sus labiales.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whats this product like? The same thing for my cheeks and my lips. Mixed feelings...?