BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture s lemongrass & ginger dead sea salt soak helps moisturize, purify and soften while leaving skin feeling energized and refreshed. Relaxes muscles, soothes achy joints and detoxifies with mineral-rich dead sea salts. Creates a luxurious spa experience. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. lemongrass is a natural astringent and anti-inflammatory which helps to balance the skin. ginger helps to warm, soothe and relax skin.

Buy on Target
Deandra P.
Anna, TX
Can you say refreshing?!! I love that it is not extra oily and how it stays in for days long after you apply it. I use this once a week and will definitely share it with others. The positive is that it is made with natural ingredients.
I found this sea salt soak to be absolutely wonderful on so many levels. As soon as I dropped, I would say about two tablespoons scoops into the bath water, it was so refreshing, a kind of energizing citrus scent to the bathroom/water/tub. I have the oil in this line as well. I had no skin irritation, as seen with other sea salt soaks. It has so many great ingredients, its at a great price, the SheaMoisture name (known for good products), along with a LARGE 20 oz size are all all the Pros that make me feel good about using this! its a product I would recommend.
Deqaisza J.
This is great for sensitive skin and especially babies because babies are very sensitive so it's good for babies and very sensitive skin eczema or anything like that
andi g.
I am lotion addict, I always come out of the store with a new lotion and never am fully satisfied... but finally, I have found my new favorite lotion! It is a thicker consistency but still absorbs quickly. It is yuck free (chemicals and such) Smells amazing and leaves my skin hydrated and soft. the price point can be high compared to the eco sized drugstore bottles but it is definitely worth it and a little goes a long way!
Jill J.
Toledo, OH
This product is absolutely amazing! It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it. It is an all natural product which is amazing and feels like a spa trip every time you use it. It smells fresh and fantastic and my skin feels sooo smooth after using it. If you can afford it I definitely recommend it!
NiinBean J.
Swedesboro, NJ
I love he scent of this product and they way my skin feels afterwards pretty much best thing I've used so far I've used cheaper products but they don't always work especially not like this one at all the Shea moisture line is simply the best in everything and I think that anybody and everybody could use it
Destiny S.
This soak is just okay. It cost around $10 which is a good price for the size of the bottle but it made my skin very dry for some reason. I gave this product a try for a week and it just did not work out for me. I would recommend it for someone else that does not have sensitive skin.
Maya J.
I am obsessed with the SheaMoisture line of products for hair and body! This is just another incredible product that really works! The SheaMoisture Lemongrass and Ginger Dead Sea Salt Soak leaves skin feeling ridiculously clean and renewed!
sharonda b.
Newport News, VA
I love this sea salt soak. It smells amazing! It really leaves my skin exfoliated and hydrated and smooth. It lasts for a long time. The price point is very good...not real expensive but a quality product. It is not very harsh on the skin. I will definitely purchase again
Yamilka R.
These products are the best. Let's first talk about the scrent. You feel like you are really pampering yourself. It's that feel good sort of smell; clean and refreshing. I recommend this and the scrub which is so to die for. If you have any hesitation don't..buy it!!