SheaMoisture Lemongrass & Ginger Bath, Body & Massage Oil

Descriptions:

Sheamoisture s lemongrass & ginger bath, body & massage oil helps moisturize, purify and soften skin. Helps to relax muscles and joints while leaving skin feeling energized and refreshed. Creates a fragrant spa bath, relaxing mind and body. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. lemongrass is a natural astringent and anti-inflammatory which helps to balance the skin. ginger helps to warm, soothe and relax skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Lemongrass & Ginger Bath, Body & Massage Oil!
Product Highlights
“...based on smell. Got this at ulta. It was reasonably priced. It's quite moisturizing for the skin which I like. I like to put a drizzle or two in my bath for a really nice scent. ” in 3 reviews
Burbank
Really like this she moisturizer because it is the perfect thing you need for anybody that needs a massage with oil ginger scented lemongrass scented smells great and itThat’s great
Concrete , WA
Zesty and invigorating also calms my nerves! Sheamoisture is one of my favorite brands and this one is my favorite by far!! Perfect massage oil that really awaken the senses,not to mention a smooth and soft skin.
Uff I love this one the most out of all their massage oils. I use it on myself and my husbands back when he is in need of a good massage. The smell is invigorating and soothing. So reapplying is not for necessity but more for indulgence.
Freeport , NY
This product smells amazing and is one of my favorite oils to use. Cvs usually has great sales and coupons so you never pay full price. The product is gentle on the skin and I would definitely purchase it again.
Shelbyville, KY
This product smells awesome, but kind of left a oily residue on my tub. This product was a little to heavy for my skin type, but did leave my skin feeling very soft. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who has very dry or tired skin. Would probably purchase again in the winter months when my skin requires a little more moisture.
Detroit MI
Lemon grass and ginger is a knock out combination! If you want to wind down and loosen up some tenseness, this bath and body massage oil is just for you! I am a professional stresser lol and this sheamoisture product, relieves a lot of stress! Check this amazing product out, it's an affordable spa, right in your own home!
Shea moisture has like a zillion products and I stumbled upon this and had to get it since I'm on a lemongrass kick for some reason! I used it right out of the shower while still damp! I also added some more lemongrass oil to the oil...LOL! It feels great! Keep in mind that lemongrass is also a bug repellent so it 's an excellent essential oil to use during the summer!
Davenport, FL
I LOVE the smell of this product. Oils are one of my favorites and this one delivers. Glides on after my shower and soaks in enough to not feel greasy. Perfect for adding a nice sheen if you are hydrating before going somewhere. I usually use this as a get ready moisturizer and lotions or creams if I'm going to work, bed or just hanging out.
Mount Vernon, NY
I absolutely love Shea Moisture's products! I bought this one at my local Target store on sale the other day. First of all I love love love the smell! The lemongrass and ginger smells amazing, and it really lasts a long time too! The oil is light and goes on great on the skin, its not too gunky at all! I would repurchase and I would recommend
North Liberty , IA
The oil smells good and fresh. I use the oil immediately after I shower. It is not too oily and my skin loves it. It is gentle and even though it is not recommended on the label, I have used it in my hair. I would buy it again and I also would recommend it to my friends and family.