SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Joint & Muscle Relief Soak

Description:

SheaMoisture's Lavender & Wild Orchid Joint & Muscle Soak helps nourish, calm and soothe minor skin irritations. Relaxes muscles, soothes achy joints and detoxifies with mineral-rich Dead Sea Salts. Creates a luxurious spa experience. - Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. - Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. - Lavender calms and soothes skin irritation. - Orchid Extract repairs damaged skin and helps prevent moisture loss.

Instructions:

Pour a handful of bath salts in warm water to create a luxurious spa treatment that melts away stress, while moisturizing and nourishing the skin. Relax and enjoy. Caution: Please be careful. Herbs or essential oils might remain in the tub. Not recommended for people with High Blood Pressure; or lactating or pregnant women.

Dead Sea Salts, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Sodium Bicarbonate, Lavender Buds, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Lavender Oil, Chamomile Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil.

Is this only available online?? I haven't seen it in stores near me in NJ
Start your review of SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Joint & Muscle Relief Soak!
How would you rate this product?
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely love Shea Moisture products. The dead sea salt is amazing. I bought this at Walmart for a very great deal while it was on sale. It works wonders especially after a hard workout. The scent is perfect. I will definitely buy this again.
Hudson, FL
So relaxing, I have my hubby rub this on my shoulders and neck, ahhhhh. I prefer a pump but who cares with the results it gives. The smell is a part of the overall experience and last for hours after application. I will deffiently buy it again.
New Jersey
This product is great it exfoliate my skin very well when I used it two times a week. Everything is good it just that at first I thought the orchid is kind of weird . I wouldn't buy it again because is not how I like the body scrub.
This product makes both me and my bathroom smell great. Having it on hand makes me want to take more baths and also stay in the tub longer. Shea Moisture is one of my most favorite product lines, I use it for almost everything.
OMG!! this product here is the best. I love the lavender scent and most of all it relaxes you. I often need to relax my muscles because i do a lot of walking...this is a must and you will have the best sleep and rest!
Oakland, CA
So happy I discovered these products and happy they were made I have dry skin and using these products worked no more rough and cracked skin and it doesn't leave a mess in your rub like other products
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this in my baths especially after a long day of working and being on my feet. The smells is good there are other products from this brand that has a better scent. Affordable and worth buying.
I love this product as it's so relaxing and smells good. I t helps to exfoliate my skin and keep it soft. It also helps to take away some of the soreness after working out in the yard.
New Braunfels, TX
So great for athletes with sore muscles! Smells great and is moisturizing! It's my favorite thing to put on after a run or race, it really rehydrated your skin and soothes your muscles
Minot, ND
Highly recommend this product. Have had some issues with sore muscles the past few months so tried this product and was a big relief and very helpful in my situation.