BY SHEAMOISTURE #70 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Description:

SheaMoisture's Lavender & Wild Orchid Joint & Muscle Soak helps nourish, calm and soothe minor skin irritations. Relaxes muscles, soothes achy joints and detoxifies with mineral-rich Dead Sea Salts. Creates a luxurious spa experience. - Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. - Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. - Lavender calms and soothes skin irritation. - Orchid Extract repairs damaged skin and helps prevent moisture loss.

Instructions:

Pour a handful of bath salts in warm water to create a luxurious spa treatment that melts away stress, while moisturizing and nourishing the skin. Relax and enjoy. Caution: Please be careful. Herbs or essential oils might remain in the tub. Not recommended for people with High Blood Pressure; or lactating or pregnant women.

Dead Sea Salts, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Sodium Bicarbonate, Lavender Buds, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Lavender Oil, Chamomile Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil.

• Is this only available online?? I haven't seen it in stor...1 Answers
Michaela M.
I love the scent of this! It may be a little strong, but it is so soothing! It smells like fresh lavender and salts. I use it as a foot soak and it makes my feet feel hydrating and soft while relieving pain. It is a great product.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My husband and I love SheaMoisture products!  This mineral soak smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling great!  It is a bit more expensive than regular Epsom salt, but is so much better. I use this with other SheaMoisture wash, lotion, or oil and don’t even need to use perfume.  The scents last all day and get lots of compliments.
D'Yani K.
Pennsauken, NJ
This product is a must have along with the rest of the line! It will help you remove all your dry skin and leave you feeling refreshed and ready for moisturizer to be applied. I highly recommend these products!
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this in my baths especially after a long day of working and being on my feet. The smells is good there are other products from this brand that has a better scent. Affordable and worth buying.
Danielle J.
Riverside , CA
After you buy this from whatever store sells Shea Moisture products, go home, start your bath, sprinkle sea salt in the water, and close your bathroom door. When you renter the room you'll be met with the luxurious smell of lavender. No matter the size of your tub you'll feel your muscles relax the moment you begin this relaxation process. Whether you have an hour or 10 minutes, the lovely smell of this amazing sea salt soak will transport you to a realm of relaxation.
Giselle S.
vero beach, FL
I am probably their biggest fan! I love every single one of their products. I buy everything from hair, body, and skincare. These are all gentle products with zero chemicals. They can do no wrong! I have not tried their makeup yet but I have tried their face masks. Awesome. These bath salts have a beautiful fragrance. The best part is that you know only natural elements are in them.
Samantha G.
Fort Rucker, AL
This is my absolute favorite body soak. I've been using it regularly as I train for a half marathon. I get mine from Target so it's a little pricey, but it is so comforting and helpful when I need to relax my overused and sore muscles. The scent is soft and isn't too much. Definitely worth purchasing.
Erica P.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love this stuff !! I tried many things from this brand even the hair growth one .. Works so good .. Never fails me !! This one helps me relax and sleep so good .. If your having trouble sleeping or just trying to relax take a warm bath with this stuff !! It works !!
Alexandria B.
Houston , TX
Love adding this stuff to my bath. I must be honest and say that I haven't had much muscle pain for it to relieve but the smell is divine and I love it. The fragrance lasts fairly long on your skin but not a full day. Love this and Shea Moisture in general.
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
I love this Dead Sea salt muscle relief. It is very relaxing, it smells great. I use it daily after really intense workouts where I know I'm going to be sore. It's very inexpensive costs about 11 dollars and you get a lot and a little goes a long way. It's very effective and I definitely will buy again
Amanda O.
Is this only available online?? I haven't seen it in stores near me in NJ