SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Hand & Body Scrub uploaded by JayLynn E.SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Hand & Body Scrub uploaded by JayLynn E.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Keep your skin youthful and smooth with Lavender & Wild Orchid Hand & Body Scrub from SheaMoisture. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin.

Deanna C.
North Charleston
I have no idea if I just got bad one or what, but the expiration date was not even near when I used the product so it shouldn't have been this strange of a texture. I bought this product from either TJ Max or Ross.  Anyways, the product was so sticky it was as if I was rubbing glue all over my body. It was the strangest thing. I tried to remove that extremely sticky feel by washing my body again with a regular body wash and it didn't help. Also it made the tub of my shower get all gunky and disgusting! I had to scrub so hard to get that grimy sticky feel clean off the shower, and I lathered myself in body lotion thinking maybe the oils in that product would cut down on the sticky glue-like residue left on my skin (which it did a bit). I was thinking maybe the sugar granules had melted some and turned syrup like, but the scrub still had course bits of sugar so I'm really not sure. That was a very odd thing for a body scrub to feel like. I ended up having to throw the whole tub of it away after one use.
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
One of the best scrubs that I have used. I love the silkiness of my skin after I use it. It has a good texture and is not too gritty or tough on my skin. The scent is absolutely amazing and isn't overpowering. I cannot speak on the price as this was a gift to me, but if you pass this in the store pick it up to try.
Chloe L.
I have really sensitive skin with eczema, and this didn’t irritate it at all. I love the smell and how I could exfoliate and it not be harsh or rough on my skin. It left my skin super soft and actually helped my eczema a lot!
Trisha Z.
Osceola, IN
I Love all The Shea Moisture scrubs but this is my favorite. It has a soothing scent. The scrub just melts into my skin. During the dry winter season I need exfoliation and the extra moisture.
La-Tarsha H.
Baltimore, MD
This scrub is beautiful on my skin, and the the smell is so wonderful. The lavender is not too loud or overpowering. I cannot get enough of this stuff. Nothing better,refreshing and intoxicating.
Stephanie P.
Elverta
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff work amazing! I have horrible eczema and was looking for something to really get in and clean my skin and this stuff does the job! I even am able to use it on my face!
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
This scrub has worked wonders for my skin. I use it on my legs to prevent ingrown hairs and skin flaking. I use it on my hands to help keep them soft and smooth. The scent is strong yet lovely and not at all overwhelming. I love the way my skin feels after using it and I use it at least twice a week. It will remain a staple in my routine!
Gabriela E.
Brooklyn, NY
Lovely scrub. The lavender scent just stays on my skin all day long. I love this stuff. Kept my skin smooth and glowing. The scrub really helped with my dry skin and i will purchase this again because it sure is worth it.
Rach👠 D.
New York
The scrub works beautifully. I applied in a circular motion for about 1 minute and rinsed. My skin felt amazing and soft. It is inexpensive in comparison to other brands. I would recommend trying it!
flora ..
Purchased at: ULTA
this scrub makes my skin so silky & smooth, has a nice refreshing scent, moisturizes while exfoliating

Amazon