SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Dry Oil Mist

This fast absorbing Lavender & Wild Orchid Dry Oil Mist instantly restores moisture to parched skin. Our special blend hydrates while calming and soothing skin. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and delicately fragranced. Can also be used to add a brilliant shine-finish to hair after styling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Dry Oil Mist!
Altoria D.
Bronx, NY
Smells freaking devine... I use it oil my hair.. gives a lot of moisture ......... I would recommend trying it's amazing
Jessica N.
Gastonia, NC
This product smells amazing! The lavender will soothe and calm you down after a rough day at work. It also helped with me gaming asleep faster.
Queenette O.
dallas
Really feels like it's working on your face a lot !!!!!!! Really feels like it's working on your face a lot !!!!!!! Really feels like it's working on your face a lot !!!!!!! Really feels like it's working on your face a lot !!!!!!! Really feels like it's working on your face a lot !!!!!!! Really feels like it's working on your face a lot !!!!!!! Really feels like it's working on your face a lot !!!!!!! Really feels like it's working on your face a lot !!!!!!! Really feels like it's working on your face a lot !!!!!!!
Ronesha W.
Largo, MD
One of my favorite scents. Leaves skin silky smooth and smelling fresh. I purchased it from Target. Wish the packaging could be better. Can be easily tampered with. Better packaging would help. I would purchase this again.
Alexa E.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I get this product at target. I use this as an after shower moisturizer in the winter time since it’s oil based. It is non-toxic and cruelty free. It was affordable and it’s easy to find and all of these products from this company are amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so good and moisturized with a really good smell that’s not overpowering.
Meg K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell of this product. It lasts very long depending on how much you use each time and I will definitely be purchasing this again. I love the packaging it is very girly and chic. The price isn’t too expensive.
Marialejandra T.
Homestead
Thisnproduct is really desapointed, i just buy because my Friends tell me try this, but i dont like the result, i think is many more products with more results
Desiree S.
San Antonio, TX
Smells great and gives my hair a subtle shine! Not oily or greasy either. Great value! Love the brand
Melissa H.
tulsa
I love everything from SheaMoisture! Their products really does what they say that they will do. This moisturizes really good. It smells and feels great too. I keep a supply.
Jhenny Victoria R.
Wildwood florida
I like this product is good this oíl she moisture. Is a brand of product very good for hair, skin, body. ;);)

Looking for your answer?