SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Dry Oil Mist uploaded by Shavonne C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #9 in Hair Mists

Descriptions:

Sheamoisture s fast absorbing tahitian noni & monoi dry oil mist instantly restores moisture to parched skin. Our special blend helps nourish and soothe dry skin while maintaining skin s health. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and delicately fragranced. Can also be used to add a brilliant shine-finish to hair after styling. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. tahitian noni contains antioxidant vitamin c which helps maintain skin s health. monoi oil is a reparative ingredient for dry skin. sweet almond oil is a soothing emollient that helps restore moisture and.

Shavonne C.
Nashville
The new SheaMoisture Dry Oil Mists is perfection in a bottle. I tried the Lavender & Wild Orchid and Tahitian Noni & Monoi and the fragrances are incredible. I am torn over which is my favorite.The best part is that the oil comes out as a fine mist and absorbs quickly which is perfect for Summer dresses. This product leaves my skin hydrated and glowing, a few spritzes on your arms and legs and your skin looks and smells wonderful.
Ronesha W.
Largo, MD
One of my favorite scents. Leaves skin silky smooth and smelling fresh. I purchased it from Target. Wish the packaging could be better. Can be easily tampered with. Better packaging would help. I would purchase this again.
Bobby P.
Glendale
I really enjoyed this product! The best part is how good it smells! You'll love this if you're into fruity, tropical scents. I have oily hair, so I mainly used this on the ends of my hair to give some moisture and to make my hair smell good. I sprayed it on my brush, then brushed my hair and it had my hair smelling great all day.
Abbie H.
Aurora
I used this product during a massage and the experience was amazing! I bought it at target and I am so happy with my purchase.  It was very effective and smelled amazing.  A little does go a long way with this mist.  I definitely will be buying  again!
keli s.
Catonsville, MD
this is a great product to by very inexpensive so all families can purchase this product has a great smell the packages is very nice I love the fresh spell of the fragrance this was my first time buying product and yes yes yes I would definitely purchase again
Ciera B.
I love this drive oil mist. I have quite dry skin and finding things to keep it moisturized can be hard. Especially since my skin is very sensitive. The shame oyster products are always a great option they are made with all natural ingredients.
Jessica R.
Boerne
My little one has biracial hair and it get TANGLED! this product not only smells amazing but really helps when I bush it after bath time. and her hair is so soft and shiny. she loves this product she says it smells like cupdcakes.
Sarah L.
This smell Is everything!!!!!! Gives great moisture and supple skin! It's nice and light so if it's a really hot day you won't sweat it off. Packaging is easy to use. I do wish it was a sprayer that you could just hold down and it was a continual spray!
Morgan W.
I LOVE the dry oil! It moisturizes but doesn't leave the greasy residue that most oils leave. The product smells great but you don't have to worry about artificial fragrances. It's a wonderful choice if you are trying to switch to cleaner products!
Jennifer D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm in love with lavender! Will try anything with it. This line is affordable and widely available. Works wonders and feels clean and soft. Results are awesome. You will not regret it...and even if its not your thing..you didn't spend a fortune!