SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Dry Oil Mist

Descriptions:

Sheamoisture s fast absorbing tahitian noni & monoi dry oil mist instantly restores moisture to parched skin. Our special blend helps nourish and soothe dry skin while maintaining skin s health. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and delicately fragranced. Can also be used to add a brilliant shine-finish to hair after styling. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. tahitian noni contains antioxidant vitamin c which helps maintain skin s health. monoi oil is a reparative ingredient for dry skin. sweet almond oil is a soothing emollient that helps restore moisture and.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Dry Oil Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Aurora
I used this product during a massage and the experience was amazing! I bought it at target and I am so happy with my purchase.  It was very effective and smelled amazing.  A little does go a long way with this mist.  I definitely will be buying  again!
Catonsville, MD
this is a great product to by very inexpensive so all families can purchase this product has a great smell the packages is very nice I love the fresh spell of the fragrance this was my first time buying product and yes yes yes I would definitely purchase again
I love this drive oil mist. I have quite dry skin and finding things to keep it moisturized can be hard. Especially since my skin is very sensitive. The shame oyster products are always a great option they are made with all natural ingredients.
Purchased at: Amazon
First off this product has such an amazing scent and it has helped so greatly with my dry itchy legs. They feel and look smooth all day long. The number one benefit of this product is nooooo mosquito bites. I never get bit anymore while wearing this on my body!!! I love it!!!
Boerne
My little one has biracial hair and it get TANGLED! this product not only smells amazing but really helps when I bush it after bath time. and her hair is so soft and shiny. she loves this product she says it smells like cupdcakes.
This smell Is everything!!!!!! Gives great moisture and supple skin! It's nice and light so if it's a really hot day you won't sweat it off. Packaging is easy to use. I do wish it was a sprayer that you could just hold down and it was a continual spray!
I LOVE the dry oil! It moisturizes but doesn't leave the greasy residue that most oils leave. The product smells great but you don't have to worry about artificial fragrances. It's a wonderful choice if you are trying to switch to cleaner products!
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm in love with lavender! Will try anything with it. This line is affordable and widely available. Works wonders and feels clean and soft. Results are awesome. You will not regret it...and even if its not your thing..you didn't spend a fortune!
Alexandria, VA
The scent is beautiful. The lavender scent is not overpowering and the orchid fragrance is pretty. I personally could do without the lavender scent, but that's because I'm not a fan of lavender. I like to apply oil in the shower while my skin is still wet. The price is great also.
Streetsboro , OH
Love me some sheamoisture... another line that just has such great products. The price of their products are great as well! Love the scent, long lasting. I love a dry oil... and this made a difference in my hair. I would recommend.