BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture s lavender & wild orchid dead sea salt muscle relief mineral soak helps nourish, calm and soothe minor skin irritations. Relaxes muscles, soothes achy joints and detoxifies with mineral-rich dead sea salts. Creates a luxurious spa experience. . â . made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. lavender calms and soothes skin irritation. orchid extract repairs damaged skin and helps prevent moisture loss. . â

• Is this only available online?? I haven't seen it in stores near me...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Riverside , CA
After you buy this from whatever store sells Shea Moisture products, go home, start your bath, sprinkle sea salt in the water, and close your bathroom door. When you renter the room you'll be met with the luxurious smell of lavender. No matter the size of your tub you'll feel your muscles relax the moment you begin this relaxation process. Whether you have an hour or 10 minutes, the lovely smell of this amazing sea salt soak will transport you to a realm of relaxation.
Giselle S.
Giselle S.
vero beach, FL
I am probably their biggest fan! I love every single one of their products. I buy everything from hair, body, and skincare. These are all gentle products with zero chemicals. They can do no wrong! I have not tried their makeup yet but I have tried their face masks. Awesome. These bath salts have a beautiful fragrance. The best part is that you know only natural elements are in them.
Tyeshia H.
Tyeshia H.
Detroit, MI
I love this Dead Sea salt muscle relief. It is very relaxing, it smells great. I use it daily after really intense workouts where I know I'm going to be sore. It's very inexpensive costs about 11 dollars and you get a lot and a little goes a long way. It's very effective and I definitely will buy again
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my absolute favorite body soak. I've been using it regularly as I train for a half marathon. I get mine from Target so it's a little pricey, but it is so comforting and helpful when I need to relax my overused and sore muscles. The scent is soft and isn't too much. Definitely worth purchasing.
Breeann V.
Breeann V.
Bryan, TX
This is my favorite brand of bath soak. The dead sea salt is mild, does not make my sensitive skin itch. The lavender and wild orchid smell amazing. The price is a little more than other brands, but I feel it is worth the extra. The product lasts a long time and doesn't loose it's scent once opened.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this stuff !! I tried many things from this brand even the hair growth one .. Works so good .. Never fails me !! This one helps me relax and sleep so good .. If your having trouble sleeping or just trying to relax take a warm bath with this stuff !! It works !!
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
I really like the sheamoisture lavender & wild orchid Dead Sea salt. The scent is nice when it is in the water a little of putting in the jar. Pros are it's relaxing. Cons would be the price. It's not expensive. But I am really cheap when it comes to stuff for me.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Jacksonville, FL
It has an amazing smell.
Leave my skins feeling soft.
You get a great amount for the price. Its best to buy when you can get it BOGO because to some it could be pricing for a drug store item. I life to you it at least 3 times a week.
I would recommend other.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Houston , TX
Love adding this stuff to my bath. I must be honest and say that I haven't had much muscle pain for it to relieve but the smell is divine and I love it. The fragrance lasts fairly long on your skin but not a full day. Love this and Shea Moisture in general.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Leander, TX
Love the way this stuff smells and it's soooooo relaxing after a super intense workout or just a really long day at the office. Dissolves completely in the bath water and doesn't really disrupt the jets on my tub. Sometimes leaves a film or a ring, though.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Is this only available online?? I haven't seen it in stores near me in NJ